Official June 2008 code watch

Still no email from Disney Destinations, hoping for a code for a surprise trip, figures the code is right round my surprise disney trip. Staying at AKL June 29-July 4th come on code send it my way.

Still no email from Disney Destinations, hoping for a code for a surprise trip, figures the code is right round my surprise disney trip. Staying at AKL June 29-July 4th come on code send it my way.

AKL has not had codes the last two summers :sad2: it's the only place we stay.

Codes are out! Good for stays from 5/26-8/3...including moderates and Old Key West and Saratoga Springs! We got Wilderness Lodge Concierge! Yippee! Good luck everyone...I'm sending some pixie dust your way!

Codes are out! Good for stays from 5/26-8/3...including moderates and Old Key West and Saratoga Springs! We got Wilderness Lodge Concierge! Yippee! Good luck everyone...I'm sending some pixie dust your way!

Congrats!!! Can you share how you found out about this code???? And what is the possibility that can I use it for Yacht Club June 11 through 17??? And how would I go about using it?

Help! I'm new at this code thing. Where do I find the codes? :confused:

Thanks! We're hoping to go for the 3rd Star Wars Weekend :cool1: :cool1:

I just called this morning and asked if AP code/rates were out for anytime after May 21...and voila, they were (from May 26-August 3)! So just call and ask and they'll tell you what is available. I hope you get what you want! :cutie:

They told me no other deluxe resorts.

I was just told that there were no codes out other than AAA. Though the gentleman did suggest I call back later today or tomorrow to check again. I'm disappointed since I've got a split ressie for POR and Poly. Oh well, guess I'll call back again later.

Anybody else have any luck?

Tin2003, I think you were misinformed. Call back. The AP rates are out, according to the gal I talked to.

BUT there's nothing in our price range available at those rates for the 3rd weekend in June! :sad2:

She did say the Grand Floridian was available, though, garden view for $339/night, and a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs. I didn't ask the price though for SS b/c it will definitely be more than I want to spend.

Blech. I guess SWW is out for us this year, unless we stay off property.

Anyone else find out more?

Are these AP rates? I'm hoping for a FL resident rate - just called for dates June 12-15 was told no FL rates available for those dates? What's the code for??!!

Thanks for the suggestion. That's exactly what I did. I was still told there were no codes available for moderates, but there is an AP code available for the deluxe. Now I'm just debating whether it's enough of a discount to go ahead and buy an AP for one of us. What have the rest of you found in this debate?

I just called and was told "unfortunately there are no passholder rates for the deluxe or moderate resorts" for my dates 6-15 to 6-22......I would like to know the AP code Letters if anyone has them.

We got an AP rate for WL - Courtyard view from 6/18 through 6/23. It saved us $280 for the 5 nights or roughly 26% off the AAA rate that I previously had:thumbsup2

Tin2003, please accept my apologies. I'm on the phone right now and I was just told the same thing. Don't know what the first gal was pulling up, but maybe that's why she said there was no availability? :confused3

Still working on it. I'll post again when I get off the phone.

could someone tell me what the deluxe rates are or what they got? Are there really no mod rates??

My dates are 6/14-6/24 - I was told the only moderate for those dates was Caribbean Beach, I got WL BB CY for 259.00 a night. I took it!! Bunkbeds will be a lifesaver!!!! WooHoo!!

I called at 7:00 am sharp this morning and was first told that there were AP rates only for moderates ($144/night) and Saratoga Springs and Old Key West...no deluxe. THEN, I called back and asked specifically for what I wanted (WL concierge) and was told that an AP code was available for that. It seems, then, that there is some discrepancy/confusion among the CMs as to what the code can actually be used for. So if you don't get the answer you want (or feel comfortable with) the first go 'round, then call, call again! It will likely pay off!

*I'm not sure what the code letters exactly are...I just asked for the AP rates.

Ok called back again and they had availability at deluxes only... Still couldn't make myself pull the trigger. I think we'll be at POFQ w/ AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter