*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the stinking Chilly Pads are sold out of every store known to man and it's too late to order online. Oh well :) Thanks for the idea!!

Oh, and weather is up through the 21st. Here's what we're looking at so far:

July 18- Isolated T-Storms - high of 91 - 30% chance of rain
July 19- Isolated T-Storms - high of 91 - 30% chance of rain
July 20- Sunny - high of 92 - 0% chance of rain (WOW! They rarely say that in the summer!)
July 21- Mostly Sunny - high of 92 - 20% chance of rain

Looks great! On my trip, I quickly learned that "isolated t-storms" is way better than "scattered t-storms." "Scattered T-storms" means RAIN all day and all night!!!!!

I called my mom to give her an update on my middle DD's ear situation and she told me I sucke :( Apparently because my step dad didnt get his promotion she went to work full time instead of PTR (I think that's the term she used) at her hospital. Had she NOT had to go to work full time then she would be going with us on this trip on my dime. So because of all those things I suck.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I got the garbage out, the :laundy: folded and ready to be put away. Were eatting our lovely pizza and bread sticks and then after we do those dishes were hitting the hay stack.

My oldest DD keeps saying "Tomarrow is going to be the BEST day of my life!" I keep thinking "Tomarrow starts the most Magical week of my life!"

So to all my July Dis friends....

Welcome back to those who are returning
See you there to those who are leaving near when I am
and
Have a GREAT trip to those of you who are leaving soon!

i know - i've already been through 3 sites ordered then received emails saying oops sorry we're sold outplus the one store who carry them here are sold out until next week but we'll be gone by then so i told one side to change the shipping address to the French Quarter and hopefully
fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large.gif
they will be there by the time we arrive.
That's a great idea!!! Duh! Thanks :)

Looks great! On my trip, I quickly learned that "isolated t-storms" is way better than "scattered t-storms." "Scattered T-storms" means RAIN all day and all night!!!!!
I know that even from living in SC! Scattered means, cancel your plans. They basically say Isolated almost every day of the summer....oh to be a meteorologist :rotfl:

My oldest DD keeps saying "Tomarrow is going to be the BEST day of my life!" I keep thinking "Tomarrow starts the most Magical week of my life!"

So to all my July Dis friends....

Welcome back to those who are returning
See you there to those who are leaving near when I am
and
Have a GREAT trip to those of you who are leaving soon!

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana:

happy trails disneywatcher.

this is the first of many trips - disney is like a drug - once they get you hooked you can't stop LOL\

i'm shaking going through withdrawls and can't wait to get my fix in just under a week

I already read it gee I'm so looking forward to it! NOT. Hey my sister and I are not shy, we will deal with any line cutting or other rudeness. :(

We will be there 7/22-28.

Those are the exact same dates we will be there. Where are you staying?

I was worried about that too, so I started this poll ;)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2503726

I'm interested in the results. I was just about to do the online check-in this morning and then decided not to.

3) WL is still awesome and Club Level was even better. It will be hard to stay w/o anymore. I think we have decided that WL is the resort we like the best.
6) Last thought for now...LOVE the verizon app - Mobile Magic! We used it nonstop!! It is the best thing ever invented. I am so glad I was able to use it on my phone! I subscribe to TGM (which is awesome for planning) and then I also bought RideMax - which was cool to play with before the trip but in reality didn't use. Mobile Magic couldn't be beat.
There is lots more to say, but don't want to go on and on...questions ask away!
To everyone leaving soon - HAVE FUN!
Debbie

I would love to stay at WL. We can so close this time, but decided to save the $400.

Glad to hear that the Mobile Magic was useful. I just downloaded it and it looks fantastic.

So we did the trip reveal to Gabby this weekend. We had been at the mall all day because we went to an early movie and looked for trip clothes for she and her dad.

When we came home there was a note tapped to the door saying a package had been left on the back porch. We went to get it and she saw it was red box and was excited that it was for her..
When she opend the box a princess balloon came out with an enevelope attached. She read the invite and I don't really think it was clicking to what it was saying...so I explained it a bit to her..then it clicked..
I think she was a bit tired so I didn't get the whole scream and jumping that I was expecting, I admit I was a bit disapointed...

She went through the box and looked through all the things that were in there and then it started to sink in...
She kept saying "Mommy you did all this for me Mommy you made this for me" " This is so nice" " Soo this is what you have been doing in the office, I thoughtyou were doing work" "Thank you mommy"

She went through all of the things in box and sat and just looked through her autograph book looking at all the charachters, saying how nice it was..running to show her dad and me..

That touched me and made up for any screaming and jumping that was not made..I knew she was excited and more importantly appreciated when I had done...

We went to my Aunts house later and she told everyone she was going to Disney and told them about the stuff I made..

Before she went to sleep, she said "we go to disney in 13 days right?(I made her a countdown calendar)I am so excited"

That made me very happy

Ok...time to catch up

How precious!!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Well I woke up today and realized it's MONDAY!:banana::banana:I've never been this happy/excited on a Monday morning I can tell you that! I get to check in online for Continental today! Then after an early dinner and early bed time I will wake up to Tuesday morning's plane hopping to MCO!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:I cant stand it! I wanna jump outta my skin with excitement! I have one more load of laundry to get into the dryer and I have to resweep and mop, take my middle DD back to the ACC so the doc can re-evaluate her ear. I have all the kids outfits for Tuesday in their closets, mine and my youngest daughters in mine! I'm sooo Excited!:banana::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

I'm so excited for you. Have a safe and magical trip.

Ok, so the stinking Chilly Pads are sold out of every store known to man and it's too late to order online. Oh well :) Thanks for the idea!!

Oh, and weather is up through the 21st. Here's what we're looking at so far:

July 18- Isolated T-Storms - high of 91 - 30% chance of rain
July 19- Isolated T-Storms - high of 91 - 30% chance of rain

July 21- Mostly Sunny - high of 92 - 20% chance of rain

I got mine from http://froggtoggsoutlet.com/chillypads.html
they came today

Whew! Drove thru horrid t-storms and flash floods on the way to the airport hotel tonight. A drive that usually takes 2.5 hours took 4.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Awesome! :thumbsup2 I saw those, but wasn't sure how legit the site was. (Ok, now I'm singing 2 legit 2 quit :rotfl:) How many days was it from the day you ordered them until the day they arrived? Maybe I can still make it ;)

Whew! Drove thru horrid t-storms and flash floods on the way to the airport hotel tonight. A drive that usually takes 2.5 hours took 4.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Ugh! That's the worst!! Glad you all made it safely!! Today is your BIG DAY!!! Have a great time :) :) :)

So, I woke up today at 6:30 (my teacher clock never really turned off this summer- that's sleeping in, but still early) and I started thinking about our trip and going downstairs to cross one more day off our countdown calendar and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I just HAD to go cross the day off! :lmao: Yeah, I'm just a little excited :lmao:

Waiting 2 board our first flight. Last nights weather cancelled a lot of flights here in Memphis. I think there are 4 flights worth of passengers trying to get on this flight!

Happy thoughts for all single digit dancers!! See you in the world!

Waiting 2 board our first flight. Last nights weather cancelled a lot of flights here in Memphis. I think there are 4 flights worth of passengers trying to get on this flight!

Have a great time!!!

I'm so excited for you!! Have a safe flight and HAVE FUN! :banana:

Four days and counting for us...July 17th thru 28th with a couple of days in the middle to visit relatives in Naples. So it's like we'll be going to WDW twice!

Anyone know of any podcast or DISers' meets during that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter