***Official January 2023 Thread***

I've been trying to view our Photopass pictures on my desktop since we returned Friday night and can't get in to My Disney Experience or the Photopass home page at all. Anyone else having trouble? I can do it on my phone or in the app, but I want to view them larger on the desktop.

I can't even go to the Photopass page, pre-login.

Last edited:
I've been trying to view our Photopass pictures on my desktop since we returned Friday night and can't get in to My Disney Experience or the Photopass home page at all. Anyone else having trouble? I can do it on my phone or in the app, but I want to view them larger on the desktop.

I can't even go to the Photopass page, pre-login.
I just checked on desktop, and it's working for me (Safari browser).

It might be a cookies and cache issue, or you can try using a private browsing mode to see if that helps.

When I go to the main WDW website, I am able to hover over "My Disney Experience" in the upper right hand corner. The menu pops up, I select "My Photos", it asks me to sign in, and then the pictures appear. Here is the direct link to photos:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass/gallery

Sooo last minute but booked a short stay at AS Movies with my two boys! January 28-31. Haven't been since July 2021 - glad I am able to visit during the 50th celebration. Just doing two parks (MK and HS). They won't know until they get home from school on the 27th! First time I have been able to do this as a surprise :)
Yay for surprises! You've been added to post #1 on page 1 and post #796 on page 40!

I just checked on desktop, and it's working for me (Safari browser).

It might be a cookies and cache issue, or you can try using a private browsing mode to see if that helps.

When I go to the main WDW website, I am able to hover over "My Disney Experience" in the upper right hand corner. The menu pops up, I select "My Photos", it asks me to sign in, and then the pictures appear. Here is the direct link to photos:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass/gallery
Thanks, I think it's my internet speed at home. I am able to open them at work. My upload speed at home tested really low so I sent the provider an email!

Got back last night from our coldest Disney trip ever. Still had a great time. Full report coming soon. One highlight, we landed at MCO around 8:15 am and I was notified at 8:30 am our ROOM WAS READY!! We walked into our room in CBR - Jamaica at 9:00 am. Not sure how we got so lucky. It was awesome changing and not having to store our luggage with Bell Services!

Did everyone leave already? It's quiet today.

I'll post!! :tongue:

Getting super excited for our trip. Leaving next week on the 26th for 10 days. This will be our first trip during the winter AND during the Festival of the Arts. I don't mind be a little chilly cuz it means I won't be sweating profusely from morning till night :scared:

Question for anyone who was there recently......Are the Epcot FotA wristband giftcards only sold at Epcot or are they also sold in the resort gift shops? I need to purchase two of them for my daughters and didn't want to wait until our Epcot first visit.

Question for anyone who was there recently......Are the Epcot FotA wristband giftcards only sold at Epcot or are they also sold in the resort gift shops? I need to purchase two of them for my daughters and didn't want to wait until our Epcot first visit.
As far as I know, the wristband gift cards are only available at various locations inside EPCOT.

If anyone finds them somewhere else, let us know!

Did everyone leave already? It's quiet today.
Arrived yesterday! Amazing first day...

1/17- Arrival Day
PVD to MCO, no delays on the flight, but driver from Happy Limo was 30 minutes late for the airport pick-up. I emailed and they took 50% off. The driver for tomorrow has already texted me with an arrival time. As a result, we didn't arrive at Caribbean Beach until 10 PM.

1/18- DHS
Rope-dropped Slinky Dog, entered the line at 7:55 AM, on the ride at 8:10 AM
Toy Story Mania, walk-on
Alien Swirling Saucers x 2, all before 9 AM
First LL: Slinky Dog at 9:15 AM
Second LL: Toy Story Mania at 9:35 AM
Killed time in Batuu: Bought a Thermal Detonator Coke, looked at some lightsabers, visited shops, saw some stormtroopers
Third LL: Smuggler's Run at 11:10 AM
Lunch at Docking Bay 7
Droid building at 12 PM
Fourth LL: Met Olaf at 12:45 PM
Fifth LL: Star Tours at 1 PM
Photo with Rey
Oga's Cantina at 1:30 PM
Photos with Doc McStuffins and Pluto at 2 PM
Pool at Caribbean Beach
Dinner at Primo Piatto at 5 PM
Sunset on the Skyliner at 5:52 PM
Sixth LL: Alien Swirling Saucers at 6:20 PM
Nighttime photos of DHS
The five year old was in bed at 7:30 PM.

We didn't make it to Fantasmic. Best/worst part? I canceled a 3 PM Sci-Fi Fantasmic Dining Package...

Moved my trip up a week when a room opened up. Arrive on Sunday the 22nd leave on Wednesday the 25th, still at Sports. Monday is Epcot and HS. Three more work days!!!!!
Sweet! Your information has been changed in post #1 on page 1 and added to post #796 on page 40!

Can anyone help me with packing for January weather? We usually go in April or May, and it is hot so I just wear shorts and t-shirts. My weather app is showing highs right now of 73-76 degrees while we are there. I'm just not sure if I should be packing shorts or pants and short or long sleeves. Any tips would be great! Thanks!!

Can anyone help me with packing for January weather? We usually go in April or May, and it is hot so I just wear shorts and t-shirts. My weather app is showing highs right now of 73-76 degrees while we are there. I'm just not sure if I should be packing shorts or pants and short or long sleeves. Any tips would be great! Thanks!!

That is the weather we had. It was sometimes 20-30 degree swing from leaving the resort in the morning to the afternoon high. But the highs felt warm due to being calm and sunny. On the slightly cooler days I wore jeans and short sleeves, on the slightly warmer days I wore shorts and short sleeves. Mornings we mostly just handled being chilly due to the promise of warming to come. We sometimes went back to resort and then added a fleece for evening. One day we packed in extra clothes and it was just so heavy in the backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter