*-Official February 2015 Thread-*

Just back from a great trip. The end of our trip was also very cold... I saw folks wearing down jackets, and I wished I had packed my winter coat. The pool and Splash didn't see much use, but being on a roller coaster or Disney boat was worth the chill! I also tried more soups and hot beverages, as a result! Have a great trip to any still counting down!

Non-Reving down to Orlando and didn't get on the first 2 flights of the day. No worries though, I'll drive us down from MN if that's what has to happen! We're trying for 2 more flights tonight! Can't complain when flying for free! We're coming Mickey!

Non-Reving down to Orlando and didn't get on the first 2 flights of the day. No worries though, I'll drive us down from MN if that's what has to happen! We're trying for 2 more flights tonight! Can't complain when flying for free! We're coming Mickey!

Good luck and sorry to hear about flights. Glad your being positive, not sure I would be so great lol And yes please say hello to Mickey for me when you get there.

Hope you get there soon! I remember flying on a buddy pass when sister worked for airlines. We got on the last flight out, but didn't care as we got there!

We just got back from a 10 day stay with temps ranging from 80s to 30s!! It was the craziest (weather and crowds!) that we have had during Feb break but we have the best trip we have had yet. I would suggest packing a hat, gloves, fleece and windbreaker. We used all of these, esp when the sun went down or when the wind picked up. My kids are use to playing outside in 20 degrees in New England, but they even wore multiple layers because of the wind! One day they started with double layers, hats and gloves and ended up in shorts by 1. Enjoy the upcoming Feb trips! I am sad to be back to reality and back to the snow banks. Driving home from the airport in a snowstorm last night was like a final punch back into reality!!

We got back Friday from our trip. The dreaded flight cancellation happened on our departure day and we couldn't get on another flight for three days (not workable for us), so we rented a car and drove for 20 hours straight! If you don't count overnight, we only missed an evening and a morning at the resort. We ordered pizza for lunch and swam in the pool before going to dinner at Park Fare (it was just ok - we had terrible seats around and couldn't see much anticipated banter of the stepsisters/mother).

Monday and Tuesday were fine, temp-wise, except that we got caught in a down pour on Tuesday night while walking into MK. We then had a wet and uncomfortable, but yummy, dinner at Be Our Guest. We weren't prepared for the rain and the rest of the night at MK was kind of a loss.

Wednesday at Epcot was chilly, but we had delicious breakfast at Akershaus and had fun on the rides. Dinner was at Rose and Crown (my scotch egg was very tasty, but DH had a terrible corned beef, which they ended up taking off the bill because the meat was inedible, although he loved the mushy peas he got on the side). We lucked out with a patio table right before the fireworks, but it was so cold and windy that they didn't open the tarp, so we had no actual view of the fireworks. So we finished up our meal and went outside, but we only saw 3 or 4 fireworks before it stopped for quite a while.

Thursday was sunny and even colder at AK, but the safari ride was a hit. We had a delicious lunch at the Yak and Yeti counter and took some great photos. We definitely took it easy on this trip and spent only about a half day at AK because the kids were pretty tired by that point.

Made it!! Caught a flight to Miami and rented a car! It worked out pretty great because we got a bonus beach morning! Can't wait to get that Dole Whip tomorrow!

Glad you made it and enjoy!!!Let me know what u think of the dole whip as well

Just came back from Mk! Crazy busy- I can't imagine how people go when it is 7/9 - today was a 5!.

We did ok, spent a bit of time just trying to figure what's next so I broke down and bought the touring app lol.but my girls got to see Minnie and that was a hit!

We drive up (from Miami) really early Wednesday and stay until Sunday. It looks like rain all week which is really making me :sad:

We made it down Sunday without a hitch (well, once I ran back through TSA to get Mom's medical bag that we forgot by ticketing :faint:) and have had outstanding weather until this afternoon, and even then it's not horrible. Dad's birthday went great yesterday and Mom's health is hanging in there! Unfortunately I can't get on the DIS with my phone so this is the first chance I've had to say HI, HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A GREAT TIME!!

How could u forget the medical bag lol just kidding happy bday to your dad. We're having a heat wave here, 19 degrees yay lol enjoy trip and don't drink as much as I did there. =) have fun

Booked a super last minute trip. Leaving Friday! Im super excited but so nervous about weather. It shows upper 60s - low 80s but some spotty showers. Im so hoping these are really just quick showers. Fingers crossed!

We made it down Sunday without a hitch (well, once I ran back through TSA to get Mom's medical bag that we forgot by ticketing :faint:) and have had outstanding weather until this afternoon, and even then it's not horrible. Dad's birthday went great yesterday and Mom's health is hanging in there! Unfortunately I can't get on the DIS with my phone so this is the first chance I've had to say HI, HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A GREAT TIME!!

Sounds like you all are having a great time! So happy for you and that your Dad had a great birthday! Birthdays are fun at Disney!

Up early because I can't sleep! We leave TODAY! I got our Be Our Guest lunch reservation, but MDE is being wonky. I canceled a couple and am trying to rearrange some things, but the website won't update to my new plans. Oh well - I'll be in Disney today, how bad can it be?!!?!

So I got up early to try for a BOG ADR and no such luck... :headache: I'll try checking the day before (hopefully someone cancels the day before to keep from getting the fee if they don't come) but has anybody here tried just getting there early that day and try a walk-in? We don't mind getting in line early and this ADR wasn't a 'make or break' for our trip but I don't want our group to go wait in line for something that we couldn't get anyway...

So I got up early to try for a BOG ADR and no such luck... :headache: I'll try checking the day before (hopefully someone cancels the day before to keep from getting the fee if they don't come) but has anybody here tried just getting there early that day and try a walk-in? We don't mind getting in line early and this ADR wasn't a 'make or break' for our trip but I don't want our group to go wait in line for something that we couldn't get anyway...

Wish I could help ya, but I walked in for lunch I heard walk in for dinner are extremely difficult to get

Less than 24 hours to go and we will be on the road!:moped:

Wrapping up packing now and then double checking the list!

Birthday celebration going on tonight for my oldest...all I can say is, thank goodness it's a school day!:crazy::cake::joker::yay:pixiedust::jumping1::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter