*****Official February 2012 Thread!*****

Strange:confused:I used firefox yesterday for online check-in and it worked just fine. The only thing I couldn't do was put in a special request for Jamaica at CBR. I had to call to do that. Don't know if that was related to Firefox. Still hoping the weather people are wrong, wrong, wrong with their 14-day forecast:goodvibes This time next week we'll be driving to WDW:banana:

:banana: It's almost here... this time next week we'll be enjoying our first full day at WDW!:banana:

So, what are our plans?

We arrive around 6pm on the 11th, we'll probably grab a quick bite to eat and head straight back to our villa at SSR. After a 9 hour flight from London, we'll probably just relax and not fall straight to sleep or else we'll be stuck on UK time for days!

12th - We have ADR's for breakfast (Hollywood & Vine) and Dinner (CRT). Into HS before opening, quick breakfast and over to TSM! Morning at HS, Afternoon Relaxing, Evening over to MK.

13th - Day at Epcot with ADR for dinner at Garden Grill.

14th - No park plans as such but romantic V-Day Dinner ADR at Artist Pointe!

15th - EMH at Animal Kingdom, then back to POR to meet my in-laws who are flying in from MI for our Disney Fairytale Wedding on the 18th! Meet up with friends also flying in from MI in the Evening and off MK with the Wishes Dessert Party.

16th - HS with most of our guests, Spirit of Aloha!

17th - MK for RD, see the opening ceremony. ADR for breakfast at Crystal Palace. Day at MK then meet the rest of our guests coming from MI. Early night ready for our big Wedding Vow Renewal!

18th - Our Disney Fairytale Wedding Vow Renewal on Luau Beach. Reception at Fantasmic! Can't wait to give my lovely wife the wedding day she never had first time around! Ragland Road, Jelly Rolls or Kimonos for drinks!

19th - Late start - probably be nursing a hangover! Animal Kingdom, ADR at Tusker House for dinner. Say goodbye to our guests!

20th - Discovery Cove Elite Package - Private Cabana, Swim with the Dolphins...a totally relaxing day! Over to Epcot when we get back to see Illuminations with preferred viewing.

21st - ADR for breakfast at O'Hana, no other plans yet!

22nd - Busch Gardens or Seaworld

23rd - No Plans except ADR for Dinner at Crystal Palace

24th - Seaworld or Busch Gardens

25th - Departure Day :o( Daughter running in the kids race for Run Disney to raise money for the children's hospital she attends. Fly home.

:cool1:

3 work days left!! leaving next monday but now to my surprise i see the forescast is showing thunderstorms on tuesday and wednesday...i hope it changes

Only 4 sleeps til we leave for Disney. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I also have already packed. I was going to wait until Wed evening to pack but couldn't make it that long. So I packed Sun afternoon :) At least we're ready to go!!!

Leaving on Sunday, 2/12 for 4 nights on the BW... solo! It's sold out, so I expect it to be busy, but who cares, it's Disney!! :yay::yay:

18 sleeps and 11 work days to go!

My co-worker leaves on Sunday for a week trip.. I am happy for her, but it makes my wait feel even longer!!!!

I'm back! We got home last night. What a great trip! We had a short spurt of rain our first night at MK that cleared the park for EMH and a short misting our morning at AK. Otherwise weather was great and crowds were low.

Packing right now...leaving Monday morning at 6:30....I hope everybody has a great time and lets hope we all get great weather

Arrived at CBR today. The weather is colder than I had hoped. Tomorrow the high is only 52! CBR is overrun by cheerleaders. Hope the weather warms up and the cheerleaders go home;)

Arrived at CBR today. The weather is colder than I had hoped. Tomorrow the high is only 52! CBR is overrun by cheerleaders. Hope the weather warms up and the cheerleaders go home;)

Cheerleaders? I feel SOOOO sorry for you. I know what that's like. At DL they have a Cheer convention every year.. I totally avoided the parks on that weekend.

15 bazillion pre-teen girls with overly made up sparkled faces giggling and shrieking every time a cute boy walks by - ALL the time can really wreck ones nerves.
:scared1:

We just got back from the World yesterday and had an amazing time! The weather was beautiful! Even though it said scattered thundershowers almost every day, it only rained once! So don't let the rain in the forecast scare you.

The crowds were also very low. When we did the evening extra magic hours at MK, we walked on everything! Also did the morning extra magic hours at MK and AK and had almost everything done by noon time! EE was a walk on until about 10am, and even then it was only a 15 min wait.

Just a little heads up..Splash Mountain was down the whole week we were there. Not sure what was wrong, but there wasn't even any water running on it so they must be having some major problems and we never did get to ride it And because Thunder Mountain is down for the refurb, they aren't hiding the paint brushes on Tom Sawyer's Island. We found this out after we had been looking for one for 30 mins But we still had a good time looking around on the island!

Also TSM was only a 30 min wait at 1pm and we didn't have a problem getting a fastpass for it. The rest of the park was pretty much empty. I have pictures of us on the streets of America with just us there! What we did was grabbed fastpasses for TSM, then went to the back of the park and worked our way up. Started at the Backlot Tour and there was only 5 other people on it, then we walked right up to meet Mater and Lightning McQueen because there was no one else in line! Walked right on the new Star Tours ride as well, even though it said 20 mins. (great ride by the way! )

The longest we waited for a ride was maybe 30 mins for Soarin. If anyone has any other questions, i'd be more then happy to answer them

What days were you there? We rode Splash 2/5 during EMH, but never did haed back that way again. With BTM being down we didn't really have any reason to. There were some good views of BTM refurb from the boat. I will post pics when my Photobucket account is done exceeding it's limit for the month or I find a different site to use. [/I] :rolleyes:

What days were you there? We rode Splash 2/5 during EMH, but never did haed back that way again. With BTM being down we didn't really have any reason to. There were some good views of BTM refurb from the boat. I will post pics when my Photobucket account is done exceeding it's limit for the month or I find a different site to use. [/I] :rolleyes:

We were actually there the 4th-11th and went to MK on the 5th for the EMH, but by the time we got to it that night, it was down. If only we had done it earlier! :headache:

We took the train around and got to see some of the refurb going on as well. Looked good :thumbsup2

Hello, thought I'd spread some pixie dust news! Yesterday we went to check in to our resort, all star music, and we're told the family suite we were supposed to receive with a Roll in shower for my handicapped dad wasn't available any longer. Soooo they upgraded us three rooms for no extra cost at the fort wilderness lodge!!!! :banana::banana:

Arrived in wdw yesterday...went to dhs and it was the busiest we have ever seen it...beatiful 60s weather but very crowded maybe because of fantasmic reopening...on ourway to epcot..expecting less crowds..hope everybody is having a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter