***Official December 2017 thread!

Got my FP today. Got mostly what I was looking for. Having to do a little different strategy this trip due to an infant. We are getting our fast passes in the morning at the first park and not the evening at our second park in fear of the little guy sleeping and missing out on stuff. Hopefully we can get a couple fast passes in the evening when we park hop. This also eliminated the need to schedule around my ADR's. I know most FP are a waste in the morning if you can get there early enough but we need to go around the little guys schedule and not ours. Should be a great trip. I did have to get FOP for later in the week though.

We’re big fans of using FP+ in the morning :-) We try to do all the ride stuff before noon so we can just relax and take it easy the rest of the day without always looking at our watches. It definitely helps not having to revolve everything around ADR’s. Hope you guys enjoy your trip!!!

How long does it usually take to make four days of FP+ reservations?

I live in the right timezone, but I am usually commuting to work from 6:50am-7:45am, then walking into work, working at 8am.

So I am trying to decide if I leave super early and get to the parking garage before 7am, or if I leave home a little later around 7:15am.

Advice? I have them all mapped out, but if something is wonky I don't want to do it while driving.

How long does it usually take to make four days of FP+ reservations?

I live in the right timezone, but I am usually commuting to work from 6:50am-7:45am, then walking into work, working at 8am.

So I am trying to decide if I leave super early and get to the parking garage before 7am, or if I leave home a little later around 7:15am.

Advice? I have them all mapped out, but if something is wonky I don't want to do it while driving.
I made mine today for 8 days and it took about 21 mins total was a little slow initially then seemed to work faster once I was going thru

SOOO GLAD my FP booking is done!! I got everything I wanted except FOP on Saturday Dec 9th, I was able to get it for Monday the 11th at 5PM though so I will keep trying. I booked Na'vi for Saturday in the meantime.

Waaaaaay late to the party, but just booked a split stay for end of December, will be there for New Years Eve!!!!! Daughters have no idea!!

Does anyone know if I can FP the Christmas parade during Christmas week?
Found the answer to my own question, so in case anyone else is wondering - yes, it looks like FP is available for the parade during Christmas week!

Just now seeing this thread! We are travelling to WDW Dec. 23 - 30. This is only our second trip ever to WDW (the first was over 10 years ago). I am going a little overboard with all of our plans for this trip. I am trying to get as many special things done so that we can navigate the crowds - which scare me because my husband is not a fan of crowds. My plans so far:
Staying at CSR with free QSDP
MK Fireworks Dessert party
Hoop-De-Doo Revue
Be Our Guest breakfast
Wild Africa Trek
Tusker House ROL dining package
Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic! package
Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
FEA Illuminations Dessert Party

So Many Desserts... We will be rolling home. I am so excited to see the parks all decorated for the holidays. I love looking at all of the picutures. Getting prepared for my FastPass+ day in exactly two weeks!

Just now seeing this thread! We are travelling to WDW Dec. 23 - 30. This is only our second trip ever to WDW (the first was over 10 years ago). I am going a little overboard with all of our plans for this trip. I am trying to get as many special things done so that we can navigate the crowds - which scare me because my husband is not a fan of crowds. My plans so far:
Staying at CSR with free QSDP
MK Fireworks Dessert party
Hoop-De-Doo Revue
Be Our Guest breakfast
Wild Africa Trek
Tusker House ROL dining package
Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic! package
Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
FEA Illuminations Dessert Party

So Many Desserts... We will be rolling home. I am so excited to see the parks all decorated for the holidays. I love looking at all of the picutures. Getting prepared for my FastPass+ day in exactly two weeks!

All the dessert parties will definitely help with crowd management. You're going to have a great trip.

SOOO GLAD my FP booking is done!! I got everything I wanted except FOP on Saturday Dec 9th, I was able to get it for Monday the 11th at 5PM though so I will keep trying. I booked Na'vi for Saturday in the meantime.
We were able to get everything we wanted as well! I was worried about Trying to make FP for 8 people but it all worked out! Even got FoP for the 7th!

So it is looking like we are going to have to cancel for this December. My DS broke his nose and now has to have surgery so using the last of our vacation days for this. Super sad, but we decided that when we go next summer we can stay deluxe! Everyone have a great trip!

I have a question I would have expected to know by now but can't recall - if I use my 3 main FP for the day, at either HS or E - when I am adding additional ones thru MDE can I (if they are available that day) select one from another tier. My example being I wanted (and got) Toy Story and ToT for my 2 HS days, will I be able to add RnRC one of those days if its open? Or can not "cross tiers" on the same day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter