OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

robo.jpg

We leave in 13 days :yay: :yay:

I am sitting at my desk at work looking at this picture fighting back tears of joy!! I'm going back to my happy place :cloud9:

updated :thumbsup2

6 more sleeps.. i might burst before then! :santa:

This evening i made our LGMHs with our DIS names on them.. also luggage tags for DME (we don't get sent them as we're international.. never mind!)

Emma princess: x

We fly out at 11 AM this Wednesday!!!!

We fly out at 11 AM this Wednesday!!!!

Us too! our flight is at 11.15am.... that's 6.15am EST though ;)

Just printing out a load of vacation planning from 'the' spreadsheet! :surfweb:

Today's ADRs

12/4
PoohsFan1 – Captain’s Grille – 7.45am
princesslover – Chef Mickey’s – 8.15am
carrie6466 – Grand Floridian Café – 9.25am
Sisaaliyah – 1900 Park Fare – 10am
poohsfan1 – Le Cellier – 11.30am
Mandy2012 – 50’s Prime Time Café – 11.50am
cat83 – Biergarten – 12.05pm
BenA81 – Crystal Palace – 1.05pm
twinsluvdis2 – 50’s Prime Time Café – 1.45pm
DISDANCEMOM – Crystal Palace – 4.30pm
luckyme86 – Coral Reef – 4.35pm
cat83 – Le Cellier – 4.45pm
Floridascgirl – Restaurant Marrakesh – 5.15pm (CLPDP)
Elevationist – Restaurant Marrakesh – 5.30pm
carrie6466 – Crystal Palace – 5.35pm
chanti – Boma – 5.45pm
PoohsFan1 – Teppan Edo – 6.10pm
sassy2000 – Le Cellier – 6.40pm
DumboCollector – Boma – 6.45pm
carrie6466 – MVMCP
DISDANCEMOM - MVMCP

Emma princess: x

We leave for our drive down to DW in 24 days and will be checked in and enjoying ourselves in 25 days! Getting very excited.:woohoo:

Just wondering .. what do people wear to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?! :santa:

I'm guessing a lot of people where usual theme-park clothes.. but my sister and I would really like to 'dress up'' ... e.g. pretty dresses & cute sandals!! princess:

We're having dinner at the Wave before the party so think we should be wearing our party dresses! :rotfl:

Emma princess: x x

Woo hoo!!! 21 days and counting. (We leave Christmas night to stay at a hotel in Boston.) As I watch the snow fall here, I am seeing myself walking around Disney with short sleeves. I SOOOOOO need this vacation. Most of my dining reservations are made. Thought I'd keep 2 sit downs open. Anyone think this will be a problem? The last 2 depend on how long it will take us to do Hollywood Studios and Animal Planet. Last time we went, we were done early afternoon but it will probably be busier this time. Any thoughts on some of the restarants that are in Downtown Disney that are included on the dining plan?:santa:

Please excuse the hi-jack. We have had a last minute cancellation and now have December 19-30 OPEN at the All Star Resorts for our FREE fridge/coffee maker swap. If interested, follow the link below or send me a PM.

Thank you...now back to your regular programing.

gina

Please excuse the hi-jack. We have had a last minute cancellation and now have December 19-30 OPEN at the All Star Resorts for our FREE fridge/coffee maker swap. If interested, follow the link below or send me a PM.

Thank you...now back to your regular programing.

gina

Your hi-jack is most welcomed Gina. Folks I can speak first hand about this all star swap as I used it this past July. You can use it if you are staying at any of the all star resorts. If you are going to be at All Star for any of these dates please use this little guy. It will be a plus for you and keep the fridge out of storage and at risk of getting lost. Gina is the best for running the swap and of course there is no cost to you. Just an expectation that you will use it and return it for the next person clean and dry. Lois

3 MORE SLEEPS!! :cool1:

Today's & Yesterday's ADRs...

12/5
carrie6466 – Akershus – 8.20am
BenA81 – 1900 Park Fare – 8.30am
cat83 – 1900 Park Fare – 9am
DISDANCEMOM – ‘Ohana – 9.10am
pixleyyy – Sci Fi Diner – 12.20pm
luckyme86 – Mama Melrose’s – 12.35pm
poohsfan1 – Tony’s Town Square – 2.40pm
Mandy2012 – Planet Hollwood – 3pm
Carrie6466 – Chefs de France – 4.30pm
cat83 – Marrakesh – 5pm
eeyoresnr – Whispering Canyon Café – 5.15pm
twinsluvdis2 – Garden Grill – 5.20pm
princesslover – ‘Ohana 5.25pm
chanti – Cape May Café – 5.40pm
DISDANCEMOM – Shula’s – 6.45pm
poohsfan1 – Cinderella’s Royal Table – 8.10pm
Jewels1916 – Liberty Tree Tavern – 8.10pm
Mandy2012 – Plaza Restaurant – 8.40pm
Elevationist – ‘Ohana – 9.45pm

12/6
cat83 – Whispering Canyon Café – 7.30am
poohsfan1 – Cape May Café – 7.30am
eeyoresnr – Crystal Palace – 8.20am
pixleyyy – Akershus – 9.25am
carrie6466 – Hollywood & Vine – 9.50am
princesslover – Cinderella’s Royal Table – 10.35am
Jewels1916 – Teppan Edo – 12.00pm
Mndisneygirl – Kona Café – 12.05pm
VikingInMouseEars – Tusker House – (lunch)
Mandy2012 – Liberty Tree Tavern – 12.20pm
Chanti – T-Rex Café – 12.30pm
Pixleyyy – Le Cellier – 2.20pm
Mndisneygirl – Crystal Palace – 4.40pm
Elevationist – Boma – 4.45pm
Disney Mommy 3 – Cinderella’s Royal Table – 5.50pm
VikingInMouseEars – Trails End – (dinner)
Cat83 – ‘Ohana – 5pm
Chanti – Whispering Canyon Café – 5pm
Eeyoresnr – 1900 Park Fare – 6.10pm
Beckie w/an IE – Mama Melrose – 6.30pm
Floridascgirl – Biergarten – 7.55pm
MadilynnsMomma – Sci Fi Diner – 8.15pm
Princesslover – MVMCP
Mandy2012 - MVMCP
Thegreggersmom – MVMCP

Done some packing today, almost done... just 15 hours of work to get though ;)

Emma princess: x x

I'm 21 days out ( for some reason my ticker skipped 21 and went to 20, maybe it's magic and forwarded time for me :confused3). Only 6 more days and I go planning crazy :banana: I usually start around the 15 day mark when the first date of my vaca appears in accuweather.

Got back today and had a great time! Canceled ADR's and did a few walk ups with NO problem. Showed up for my Boma ADR 2 hours early and was seated in 15 minutes. Got a Chef Mickey's ADR the same day. Did a walk up for 1900 Park Fare yesterday morning and waited about 20 minutes. Made an ADR for 9:35pm at 8:15pm last night for Crystal Palace after being told that they were booked solid at the door and that they were not taking any walk ups. I don't take no foe an answer. Crowds were great the whole week. We rode EE 6 times Wed. without using any FP's. We waited no longer than 5 minutes. Did TSM twice, RnRC twice, and ToT 3 times. Splash Mountain twice, Space Mountain twice, etc..... You get the point. This was my first time going in Dec. and LOVED it. Pop Warner people showed up yesterday. MK was open til 1, so the crowds were a little heavy, but it was our last day and we still did everything we wanted to do multiple times!

Made another reservation. Decided to do the dinner and Fantasmic package. Have heard that you might need to line up 90 minutes early otherwise. Also made reservations at Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom event though it's not on the dining plan since we'll be using up for Hoop de Doo review.

This the ADR List... (I have posted mine on the Dec ADR thread, but I like the idea of having them consolidated - borrowed the idea from NikkiLovesWDW on the July2009 thread!! This way you can see who has ADRs at the same time as you!)

Barbie princess:

Add us in please!

Dec. 29---Nine Dragons@ 7:15 p.m.
Dec. 30---1900 Park FaireDinner @4:30 pm
Dec. 31---50's Prime Time @4:30

Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter