Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I subscribed!!! This will be my first time at CG...I really want Oct 21st...One little day lol. Good luck to everyone that is watching!!!:hyper::hyper:

Nothing today. Just wanted to bump it again. I called through dvc ms. They knew nothing also.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So happy y'all continue to contribute to this thread.
We missed the CG while we were at WDW in February. Crossing our fingers we can get in there late Sept.

Was just able to see ADR times for November on the old site. Havent checked the new site yet.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Not sure how to post a link from my phone but it is the Great Britain site. I just checked the new site and no luck, no times showing. Went back to the old site and nothing available shows. Must have been a fluke. Maybe they are getting ready to open booking?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Count me in for the watch! I would like to get reservations for a late September trip, staying at CR...would be nice to be able to get a reservation there....:surfweb:

I asked a CM today when I called to make my ADR's for November and he had no new information. He said that they are supposed to open in September and until they have a confirmed opening date they will not take an ADR.

Looking for Nov also-from 11/7-11th,as DH & I will be walking/crawling the 5k on the 9th...I'm not optimistic on ressies. My timing is the worst when it comes to this issu:crazy2:es....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter