Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What goes this stand for I understand most of the initials just can't get this one

It means Grand Floridian --- I still struggle with some of the abbreviations and initials too -- ya need a dictionary . . .

ok I have a another question i called to order strawberrys and well non of my rest. do it and they won't send them to pop. gettting frustrated I can not seem to get anything i want for our anniversary.
here are the rest. we are staying at any ideas and how to order your ideas

coral reef
yak and yetis
yactsmen
Crystal palace
Boma
Ohana
Mama Melsrose

I can not seem to figure out how to get the diver

anyone have any tips as to things I can do thats special and how to do it
I see lots of idea on here and other threads but can not figure out who to call to get it done I get transfered 3 times and get told no can not be done

thanks for anyones help

thanks

I can not seem to figure out how to get the diver
Call Coral Reef directly @407-560-6784 and ask to speak to Debbi or transfer to her voice mail. Have your ADR #, telephone #, e-mail address and what you are celebrating. Leave her the info and she will call you back and let you if there is a time available. You can also get personalized menues and order a cake. It's really easy. Just be patient as it sometimes takes a while to get a call back. Happy planning.:goodvibes
Linda

I called the cake hotline to change my cake from an 8" with a princess image to the Minnie head cake. I was told that the standard is just Mickey so I asked if they could just add a bow and eyelashes to make it look like Minnie. They told me there is no guarantee. It only comes in vanilla or chocolate. Per the CM, it only feeds 10 and costs $45. I thought I had read somewhere that it feeds 16.

Call Coral Reef directly @407-560-6784 and ask to speak to Debbi or transfer to her voice mail. Have your ADR #, telephone #, e-mail address and what you are celebrating. Leave her the info and she will call you back and let you if there is a time available. You can also get personalized menues and order a cake. It's really easy. Just be patient as it sometimes takes a while to get a call back. Happy planning.:goodvibes
Linda

Thank you so much

Do we have updated numbers for Tutto Italia it says Alfredos on the page one and the same thing for the character breakfast its at Tusker house now and not called that anymore? Thanks

We will be staying at the Pop Century in September for our son's 8th birthday. Could anyone tell me what the cakes are like from Pop Century? or Do the other resorts deliver to Pop?

In addition, we will be dining at Prime Time Cafe and Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dining. Has anyone seen or had any fun cakes from these locations?

I want to make this a fun and exciting surprise so any help that can be provided to me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!:)

I ordered a cake from POP recently. I spoke with Kelly and the cake was picked up in the food court. It was very easy.

I think i asked this once before. Has anyone had experience with ordering cakes from WPC? DS insists on eating here for his 21st bday dinner and I don't know what options we'll have. :confused3 His favorite movie as a 7 year old (and still today) is The Fox and the Hound so i'd love to have a cake that has those characters

I'm thinking of ordering him a cake, cupcake or cookie for every dinner. He's always playing tricks on us by saying it's our birthdays when it isn't. He loves how embarrassed we get. So he's due for a bit of embarrassment himself. You know what they say about payback :rotfl:

A little off topic - has anyone tried Gifts of a Lifetime? Seems a bit pricey! Are they worth the money? I really want this birthday to be memorable party:

TIA

Can't wait until Sept anniversary trip...still trying to decide what to order. We are staying at POP...do I understand that I will need to order the cake and have it delivered to the food court...I must then pick it up there, or can I request for it to be left in our room once we check in? Thanks for the info, everyone!

Resorts typically won't put anything in your room. Too often rooms get reassigned. We once got to our room to find a gift basket - that wasn't for us!

From what I have heard here and on other boards, Gifts of a Lifetime are wonderful and very trustworthy.

Did someone say that we could order the castle cake with an extra layer on the bottom??? And if so, anyone know how much it would cost.

We are eating at 1900 Park Fair for my dds 10th birthday and think she would love this.

Did someone say that we could order the castle cake with an extra layer on the bottom??? And if so, anyone know how much it would cost.

We are eating at 1900 Park Fair for my dds 10th birthday and think she would love this.

I would love to know this information. When I spoke with the GF the woman I talked to had no idea what I was talking about. I really didn't get the impression that she handled much more than the typical mini castle cake, slipper, and strawberries, though.

I would love to know this information. When I spoke with the GF the woman I talked to had no idea what I was talking about. I really didn't get the impression that she handled much more than the typical mini castle cake, slipper, and strawberries, though.

The double layer castle cakes I've seen came from the Epcot Resort area. Maybe the YC/BC??? Could have been Boardwalk Bakery though. :confused: Obviously, I'm not the person to ask. :blush: Someone, sho knows what they're talking about, should come along soon. :p

I have called the GF bakery 3 times now and have gotten hung up on after waiting on hold for at least 10 minutes each time. I am trying to order a anniversary replica cake for our anniversary dinner at Narcoossee's. What am I doing wrong?

I've made reservations for our 25th wedding anniversary at the CRT and was going to order the castle cake as a surprise for my DH. But now I'm wondering if they would be giving us a free cake similar to that since I mentioned the occasion when I made the reservations. They said they would do something special but didn't go into detail. Does anyone have an idea what it may be or whether I should still go ahead and order my own cake or not? Thanks!

I've made reservations for our 25th wedding anniversary at the CRT and was going to order the castle cake as a surprise for my DH. But now I'm wondering if they would be giving us a free cake similar to that since I mentioned the occasion when I made the reservations. They said they would do something special but didn't go into detail. Does anyone have an idea what it may be or whether I should still go ahead and order my own cake or not? Thanks!

As far as I know they do not offer the mini castle cake at CRT.

The only free item I've seen at CRT is a tiny white cupcake and there's no guarantee that you'll get it.

I would as you do not know what they are going to do special for you. I believe what they have done in the past is give two champange like glasses (but there is no alcohol in the magic kingdom, so I am not sure what they serve in them or if the just give them to you in a wrapped box).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter