Official Bay Lake Tower Photo Thread

Forgot this one-sitting on the master bed of 8020.

WDWXMAS2010369.jpg

Just found this thread - amazing pics! Can't wait for our May trip! I have a feeling that we are going to love BLT :thumbsup2

Can someone help me, I am currently booked at Contemporary Garden Wing. I was pricing a deluxe studio lake view at BLT, curious since this is DVC do you have maid service there? I have never stayed DVC and since this room doesn't have a kitchen right wasn't sure about the maid service. Is it just like having a hotel room at the Contemporary.

Thanks So much :)

We stayed in this room in November! We loved it! Thanks for the great pictures!

You're welcome! Wasn't the room fabulous? Loved the location, the views, the size of the rooms and really liked being able to see CR, WL, Downtown from our room and the Magic Kingdom as we waited for the elevator! I'm soooooo :sad2: homesick for BLT! :tink:

Can someone help me, I am currently booked at Contemporary Garden Wing. I was pricing a deluxe studio lake view at BLT, curious since this is DVC do you have maid service there? I have never stayed DVC and since this room doesn't have a kitchen right wasn't sure about the maid service. Is it just like having a hotel room at the Contemporary.

Thanks So much :)

If you book it for cash and are not staying on points then you do get daily maid service.

I have an amazing collection of Bay Lake Tower Resort videos on my youtube channel, www.youtube.com/cj111419911, from this past summer. Including room video, balcony video, pool grounds, elevators, walkways, roof tops, etc.

Anyone got any 1 Bed Villa pics? Or can locate me to the right page? (internet is being too slow today!)

xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter