"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Would getting there at 6PM still have the brutal lines at 3/4PM?

Or if we had park hopper perhaps go to MK at 3PM to avoid the line?

Thank you!

Would getting there at 6PM still have the brutal lines at 3/4PM?
Nope.

Or if we had park hopper perhaps go to MK at 3PM to avoid the line?

I would do this if Jack and Sally are on your agenda because that way you can hover around Town Square Theater and jump in line exactly at 4 ahead of the hordes coming in. But only then.

Personally I would not do any park the same day as attending MNSSHP, that's a recipe for exhaustion if you plan to be at the party all night. Other parks also tend to get more people in them because everyone avoids MK due to the shorter park hours there.

Tickets for 10/15 acquired! I only realized afterwards that it would have been cheaper to get a day ticket to spend the whole day and night at Epcot instead...oops. We're only onsite for two days before our HOTHS cruise, and we haven't done MNSSHP since 2017, so it'll still be a great time I'm sure. I haven't seen the new fireworks yet, but from what I've seen on youtube they're not even kindof as good as Hallowishes (which was EPIC). I had been planning to book the dessert party to see it but now I think I'll just use that time for rides and food, heh.

On
Just wondering has anyone from the UK or Ireland been able to get tickets?
The number to call from Ireland doesn't seem to work. It keeps telling me that the number is not available.Onlkk im

Just wondering has anyone from the UK or Ireland been able to get tickets?
The number to call from Ireland doesn't seem to work. It keeps telling me that the number is not available.
Only by using my VPN. It’s really frustrating that international guests can’t access the US site anymore without one.

On

Only by using my VPN. It’s really frustrating that international guests can’t access the US site anymore without one.
Yeah it's frustrating for sure, especially when the phone lines they provide aren't working 🙈 I don't understand why we can't just buy via the app to be honest. Glad to have gotten sorted anyway!

Military MNSSHP ticket help needed.
I have never attended any of these hard ticket events, so this MIGHT be a first. I know SOG sells the tickets for this event. I’ve visited the website and found the event calendar and prices for September. Can anyone tell me if I am reading this “discounted” price correctly? $3.00 off? PLUS, it will cost $15.00 if I let them ship me the tickets via FedEx! 😳 How is this any savings?
Thank you for your help.

Ooh, we'll be on the same cruise! (But we are doing the reverse and going to the Sept 27 party after).

Yay the Double the Halloween fun! 🎃

We thought about also doing the party on the 27th but I don't trust that we'll have our land legs back. :rotfl2: We're just going to watch the Halloween fireworks that night from the Kamehameha Club instead.

I can attest to how brutal it was in the sun waiting to get inside last year. We got there around 3:00 and sat down in line. It was hot but we had cold drinks. Close to 4:00, we were made to stand up. It was so hot and my daughter passed out from the heat when we were told to stand up. Everybody was so nice and helpful - gave us frozen water, ice packs to put on her. We were given a wheelchair and she recovered in First Aid for an hour, cooling off, eating salty snacks and drinking Powerade. She was fine the rest of the night but I have learned my lesson and will not get there early to be one of the first ones in at 4:00. We have done this routine for years without issue but last year went sour.
Even when the sun goes down, the heat can be brutal.

I almost passed out when we went to the first Sept party in 2022. It was so hot. We scored a really good spot for the parade & fireworks in the center hub. But as it got closer, it got more crowded around us. It was already hot but I guess with the crowds, it got even warmer. The lines for water in the hub area were ridiculous. About 5 minutes into the fireworks, I could tell I was gonna pass out. I felt so bad but we had to call it and escape up main street to Starbucks for water. We had been drinking water nonstop but it was just so hot, we were sweating it all out.

My biggest tip now is to dress comfortably & bring multiple bottles of water with you.

Military MNSSHP ticket help needed.
I have never attended any of these hard ticket events, so this MIGHT be a first. I know SOG sells the tickets for this event. I’ve visited the website and found the event calendar and prices for September. Can anyone tell me if I am reading this “discounted” price correctly? $3.00 off? PLUS, it will cost $15.00 if I let them ship me the tickets via FedEx! 😳 How is this any savings?
Thank you for your help.
Do you have to get them shipped? They can't just email the ticket numbers?

Even when the sun goes down, the heat can be brutal.

I almost passed out when we went to the first Sept party in 2022. It was so hot. We scored a really good spot for the parade & fireworks in the center hub. But as it got closer, it got more crowded around us. It was already hot but I guess with the crowds, it got even warmer. The lines for water in the hub area were ridiculous. About 5 minutes into the fireworks, I could tell I was gonna pass out. I felt so bad but we had to call it and escape up main street to Starbucks for water. We had been drinking water nonstop but it was just so hot, we were sweating it all out.

My biggest tip now is to dress comfortably & bring multiple bottles of water with you.
I went to the Sept 1 party last year and Liquid IV is how I survived. Water alone won't cut it in that type of heat because you need to replenish all the salt and the electrolytes you're sweating out. Powerade helps too--I go down for Labor Day weekend most years and when I go back to the resort for my midday break I always fill my mug with it.

Thanks to everyone that replied re: question on attending first party or second. Had a hiccup in the work schedule so ended up not being able to do the second party anymore. But very excited to be at the Aug 9 event (first time ever!!!!), just bought tickets. And looking forward to being an extra in many YouTube videos.

Nope.

I would do this if Jack and Sally are on your agenda because that way you can hover around Town Square Theater and jump in line exactly at 4 ahead of the hordes coming in. But only then.

Personally I would not do any park the same day as attending MNSSHP, that's a recipe for exhaustion if you plan to be at the party all night. Other parks also tend to get more people in them because everyone avoids MK due to the shorter park hours there.
Only problem with this is...you can't get into the line for Jack and Sally without a party bracelet...and from experience, if you are inside the park before 4, they typically don't start giving them out until really close to 4. Only way we've been able to be first 3-5 groups for Jack and Sally was to enter thru front gate as they usually open up around 3:45. Did this the last couple of times (for Halloween and Christmas). Previous time we tried doing it from inside park and ended up like 20-25th group.

Only problem with this is...you can't get into the line for Jack and Sally without a party bracelet...and from experience, if you are inside the park before 4, they typically don't start giving them out until really close to 4. Only way we've been able to be first 3-5 groups for Jack and Sally was to enter thru front gate as they usually open up around 3:45. Did this the last couple of times (for Halloween and Christmas). Previous time we tried doing it from inside park and ended up like 20-25th group.
I've never had an issue before getting a bracelet and then getting in line. It depends on which spot you hit but I've gotten them as early as 3:45 in the past.

Even so, I would still take place #20 in line vs. fighting all those people coming in at 4 making rope dropping Pandora look like a Sunday stroll.

Nope.

Thanks! I worry we are fitting too much in lol but we have limited days. On the Halloween day we are planning on going to AK, riding the K Safari, EE and Flight of Passage then having a relaxed lunch (should be done by 12:30 PM with ILL and LL) and heading back to the hotel for a few hours to rest and change. Then we would head to MK either by 3:30 or 6PM depending on how long we nap for. We are all adults so I'm thinking we can power through it until park close.

Does anyone have info regarding prices of MNSSHP tickets purchased through AAA? Someone earlier in this thread mentioned they sell discounted tickets for the party. I don't see the prices on their website, and we are not staying on property this trip.

Thanks!

Booked for September 17th! Staying at Disney’s Vero and planning on spending the day/evening.... looking forward to a fun evening at a good pace and not rushing it......

Anyone done the Fireworks Dessert Party during this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter