"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Yeah I'm not celebrating halloween the beginning of August in 98 degree weather lol No matter how halloween they try and make it. It doesn't remotely " feel " Halloween if that makes sense. Early August would be nuts

I'll wait till September

I'm waiting patiently to know the dates. We will be there end of August so I would live to do another MNSSHP.. we will be there 2 weeks hoping to add this on. I ceck multiple times a day to see if there an announcement

Was trying to book my August trip the last few days based around after hours at Hollywood Studios on 08/14. Had no idea they would starting the halloween party so early so this adds a whole new element to my trip options. Do they ever announce on weekends or am I stuck waiting til Monday?

Was trying to book my August trip the last few days based around after hours at Hollywood Studios on 08/14. Had no idea they would starting the halloween party so early so this adds a whole new element to my trip options. Do they ever announce on weekends or am I stuck waiting til Monday?
Last year August was Tues and Fri only

They don’t generally have after hours during party season so with HS having theirs until the end of August I would be surprised with an early August start. I would also be surprised based on everything else going back to normal timeframes they would start the party extremely early.

They don’t generally have after hours during party season so with HS having theirs until the end of August I would be surprised with an early August start. I would also be surprised based on everything else going back to normal timeframes they would start the party extremely early.
I was also kind of shocked if they would do that too, I was happy about it but thought that would be odd for them to have both at once.

There were Epcot after hours along side not so scary last year so they absolutely have done it in the past.

Last year Epcot after hours ticket event
August 3, 10, 17, 24

Not so scary
  • August: 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29

They definitely had both going at the same time just not on the same days. I don’t see why they wouldn’t do the same this year especially since they would be on different days.

I'm waiting patiently to know the dates. We will be there end of August so I would live to do another MNSSHP.. we will be there 2 weeks hoping to add this on. I ceck multiple times a day to see if there an announcement

I'm very much not waiting patiently, lol. We have a 2 1/2 week trip at the end of September and I'm waiting on the MNSSHP dates so I can book our HHN night.

Yeah I'm not celebrating halloween the beginning of August in 98 degree weather lol No matter how halloween they try and make it. It doesn't remotely " feel " Halloween if that makes sense. Early August would be nuts

I'll wait till September
We can only go at the first half of August before university starts back up so i am praying the leaked start date is correct so we can take our kids for the first time. I don't care how hot it is, take my money Disney 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter