Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

There really aren't RIP lines. The tour guide just walks you to the house entrance, going back stage and even moving barriers/ropes when necessary.
So definitely faster than ep.
Since we can only go on one day of our trip, do you think vip is the only way to see all the houses? It would be 9/20.

So definitely faster than ep.
Since we can only go on one day of our trip, do you think vip is the only way to see all the houses? It would be 9/20.
It's probably not the only way, but it would definitely be the easiest/fastest way. That is a Wednesday in September, not near a holiday, so it won't be the busiest day. If they release Scream Early tickets or if you have a day ticket, you do a Stay n Scream area and get at least 1 house, if not more, done before they let the hordes in. You would probably still want EP if you did this, instead of an RIP. You would probably want to stay for most of or all of the night to see all houses, scarezones, and shows.

We’ll be there Monday Tuesday Wednesday and then leave Thursday so we could do the stay and scream on Wednesday.
EP might be the way to go.

Second week and third week in September that hhn happens is an ideal time as less crowds

The weekends will have an increase of crowds.
I looked at the hhn ticket prices and Wednesday and Thursday for your planned dates and hhn tickets are decent in price

We’ll be there Monday Tuesday Wednesday and then leave Thursday so we could do the stay and scream on Wednesday.
EP might be the way to go.
EP strategy, if the stated line is 30 min or less & you will be staying most of the evening…

suggest to do standby and use the EP entitlement for that house later in the evening for a repeat run through.

When were the September Premiere AP nights, were they Wednesday’s ? We had ROF last year so I don’t remember. Thank you :-)

Here were the Premiere AP September nights from last year:
  • September 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
Thanks for posting. We haven’t done a premier AP in years as not local, the perks don’t benefit our general touring style there.

Do have 2 Q you might know…

1. Can you ‘gift’ the free night to somebody else in your party? Thinking that’s a hard no

2. Didn’t they used to include a few nights in October?

No gifting that I know of Keisha. Even if a kid has the premier, only kid can use. I think the loud complaint last year was that there was none in October. I guess we will see when they do post. Last year, had rush of fear, and guess a slow night, one night, as TM were entering with me. Think it was a Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks for posting. We haven’t done a premier AP in years as not local, the perks don’t benefit our general touring style there.

Do have 2 Q you might know…

1. Can you ‘gift’ the free night to somebody else in your party? Thinking that’s a hard no

2. Didn’t they used to include a few nights in October?
I don’t think they’re transferable but that would be nice.

I believe there was only one night in October. October 2nd I think. For some reason I thought they added a couple of more nights to October last minute but I’m not 100% sure.

Agree on the show… but, it was a highlight for my teenage son last year (not so much for the rest of us, we could have done without)
Which is interesting because I thought my teen sons would like it, but it made them uncomfortable. I liked it for the illusions and the fire and sheer athleticism of the dancers. I think we all would have enjoyed it better if it were more classically creepy than in-your-face raunchy.

Which is interesting because I thought my teen sons would like it, but it made them uncomfortable. I liked it for the illusions and the fire and sheer athleticism of the dancers. I think we all would have enjoyed it better if it were more classically creepy than in-your-face raunchy.
My teen son felt the same, but he doesn't act like a typical over-hormonal teen. I probably wouldn't bother going again.

No gifting that I know of Keisha. Even if a kid has the premier, only kid can use. I think the loud complaint last year was that there was none in October. I guess we will see when they do post. Last year, had rush of fear, and guess a slow night, one night, as TM were entering with me. Think it was a Wednesday or Thursday.
This is one thing that has kept me from buying the top level pass.
I don't need the parking and the after 4Pm express pass might be nice but the one night ticket does me no good since I would buy a multilight HHN ticket - giving credit towards that or allowing transfer would make it worthwhile I think

Which is interesting because I thought my teen sons would like it, but it made them uncomfortable
My experience raising three sons, they often tend to respond a bit differently to that sort of experience when sitting next to parental units va being with their peers

Rumors swirling around 2 possible offerings: lady Gaga something or other & upcoming U Dracula movie…

My experience raising three sons, they often tend to respond a bit differently to that sort of experience when sitting next to parental units va being with their peers

Rumors swirling around 2 possible offerings: lady Gaga something or other & upcoming U Dracula movie…

I think a Lady Gaga house would be so cool!!

Did anyone else see the rumors of the Exorcist potentially being a house this year? I did see that there's a new movie coming out soon so it makes sense...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter