"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for more reports from those who have already attended parties...wondering if ride lines are significantly shorter than during day and what crowd levels are like leaving at end of party....11:00 pm vs. 12:00.

Hoping for more reports from those who have already attended parties...wondering if ride lines are significantly shorter than during day and what crowd levels are like leaving at end of party....11:00 pm vs. 12:00.

The lines during the day were very short indeed at least up to lunch yesterday so I wouldn’t be shocked if the party lines were longer. We did five walk ons and five genie plus before 2.

Do Pecos Bill's, Columbia Harbor House, and other MK quick service restaurants serve their regular meals during the party?

I felt like the lines last night were much longer than prior parties we had attended. This could have been due to the many closures the first hour due to the rain. Laugh Floor candy station was lined up to the middle of the bridge as it didn’t open right at 7. Pirates was posted as 50 mins at 7:20. We waited 10 mins for buzz around 8:30. Found a spot for the first parade near the exit 5 mins before the scheduled start time - this makes sense as many don’t want to have to walk back down Main Street to continue the party. Around 10:45 we waited 35 mins for haunted mansion and then after waited about 20 for mine train. Before the party started we walked onto space mountain and waited 10 mins for TTA and CoP. We were able to get more done from 4-6 than during the party.

I have a question about meeting the Winnie the Pooh characters in costume. Very excited about this. However, we have a dining reservation at 5:40 at the Jungle Restaurant in Adventureland. I heard you need to start lining up at 5:30pm to meet the characters because the line is INSANE.

I understand the characters take breaks. Does anyone know if they will be meeting guests during the first parade? When do they stop meeting guests?

Thank you!

Are we able to purchase the 1-day memory maker *after* we see how the MNSSHP pics look, or do we need to purchase in advance?

And are individual photos still around $20?

I have a question about meeting the Winnie the Pooh characters in costume. Very excited about this. However, we have a dining reservation at 5:40 at the Jungle Restaurant in Adventureland. I heard you need to start lining up at 5:30pm to meet the characters because the line is INSANE.

I understand the characters take breaks. Does anyone know if they will be meeting guests during the first parade? When do they stop meeting guests?

Thank you!
I've been to a few parties. In 2019, we didn't plan to meet Pooh, but at some point really late in the night, we saw that the line was only about 20 min, so we did it. My guess is that by that time, many of the little kid partygoers were asleep in their strollers. I'm not sure if they meet during parades, but I think they do. And I think they go pretty much til the end of the party. The breaks they take are short, like maybe 10 min.

We asked at the first party and were told that there would not be any party specific pins this season.
:guilty: Thanks for the info, although I do hope that info turns out to be incorrect though :laughing:. I wonder if there was a supply issue, seems strange to miss an chance to make some extra $$$ otherwise.

Has anyone done dining at CRT yet? Where do you exit? We don’t want to do this, but with summer storms I am contemplating booking so we have secure food inside.

Did you mean Skipper Canteen? Jungle Restaurant?
It seems like the characters are in the Parade so won’t be meeting & greeting… also have heard lines start earlier!
Thank you I didn’t say this reply. I have never seen the Winnie The Pooh characters in the parade so that would be cool. So should we head right over after dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter