Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

This specific one has been brought up the last few days on the news thread and every time it's been off 🙃

The fact that this "report" has been live for 24 hours and no one else has picked up on it makes it even less reliable.

That particular site has really transitioned into a clickbait headline account on Twitter to get views lately. That said, I do believe July 4 is as good a date as any to bring back fireworks in some form.

Anybody else who has tickets considering trying to exchange to one of the new Sunday dates when ticket sales open to ‘the masses’? I have Oct 12 but Oct 10th might work better for us…I just can’t decide.

I saw online that Disney added some additional Boo Bash dates, so now our dates line up!! These dates aren't listed on the Disney website yet. We're staying at a Disney resort and received the original email--f I call the telephone number today, do you think I could book one of the new dates (9/5)?

Disney World Adds More Dates for BOO BASH

I want to try ASAP, but don't want to be stuck on the phone for hours for no reason.

I saw online that Disney added some additional Boo Bash dates, so now our dates line up!! These dates aren't listed on the Disney website yet. We're staying at a Disney resort and received the original email--f I call the telephone number today, do you think I could book one of the new dates (9/5)?

I want to try ASAP, but don't want to be stuck on the phone for hours for no reason.

It says those dates won’t be available til the 15th. I don’t think I saw any reports of anyone trying to book them now. Only way to know is to call & ask.

I don't see it as a lesser event. Having lower crowds is why it's worth the extra money. I have done both MNSSHP and DAH and we had a much more enjoyable experience at the AH event.
This is spot-on in my opinion. Not So Scary is no longer an event we attend. Hour-long lines for attractions and meet and greets. Very little was accomplished if your focus is rides and attractions. Collecting pounds of candy by standing in lines was less than satisfying. Finding a spot for the parade an hour in advance, really?

The After Hours events were always highlights, even when they got more crowded... waiting 20 minutes was about the longest line we ever experienced. Looking forward to how Boo Bash plays out.

I tried but was told added dates won’t be available until tomorrow 6/15

As far as the new dates go, I would see how things go as far as selling out with other dates and the sundays. I know they are trying to help out locals a lot, who are less likely to go on, say, a Tuesday (because work and school). So they add a Sunday, so unless you're going on a Friday night or the Sunday date is the only one that works I'd hold tight. Historically I've enjoyed weekday night event more because they tend to sell out less, I also hate moving my date and then all of a sudden see what I moved it to sold out and the date I had it at is wide open. I also predict hysteria tomorrow, so good luck to everyone trying tomorrow online and on the phones.

I think this is Disney’s way of not being exclusive to only onsite guests. Now they can say there were dates specifically reserved for “everyone”.

I currently have tickets for Friday, 9/10 but would much rather go on the Sunday....I know Fridays will definitely be more crowded than other nights unless everything sells out in which case I guess it won’t matter which date you go!

This is spot-on in my opinion. Not So Scary is no longer an event we attend. Hour-long lines for attractions and meet and greets. Very little was accomplished if your focus is rides and attractions. Collecting pounds of candy by standing in lines was less than satisfying. Finding a spot for the parade an hour in advance, really?

The After Hours events were always highlights, even when they got more crowded... waiting 20 minutes was about the longest line we ever experienced. Looking forward to how Boo Bash plays out.

I agree. When this event was announced I unfairly compared it to MNSSHP and scoffed at the price and less hours than the party. This was not the correct way to think. Sure, it's replacing MNSSHP this year so it's easy to make the comparison like I did, but after reading old reviews of AH I understand more. Now I still think it's quite an expensive ticket but as long as wait times remain low for this year, I think it'll be a justifiable luxury.

So I take it that it'll be via phone tomorrow morning? Or do we know for sure that they'll be available online? Apologies if it's already been asked.

And if we see sold out dates start to become available again, I don’t think that looks very good for Disney. This event is specifically sold as limited availability. They have so far never increased capacity after selling out a date. I also think if they were going to have spots set aside for the general public release, they would have listed 2 buckets, like they do with park reservations. As far as we know, sold out means sold out.
I tend to agree….or maybe I just hope you’re right?? If they release additional spots for Halloween tomorrow, they completely eliminate the exclusive on site access that they promoted. Just like with fastpasses - they never had a “reserve” for the 30 day booking - it was a perk reserved for onsite guests. And if FOP was gone at 60 days, it was gone when offsite guests went to book at 30 days. Not that I’m rooting for locals or offsite guests to be shut out, but I really, really hope that’s the case here since they promoted it as a perk to staying on site - and there aren’t many left these days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter