"Official" 2020 MVMCP (Cancelled) Special holiday festivities start Nov 6th new info starts in Page 12

Dates and tickets prices were released then quickly removed (see post #1). On that day you could call to purchase briefly (not sure if they actually sold any tickets), since being removed no access to purchase and no other info released.
Thank You I see....

We usually choose a Tuesday for our MVMCP tickets. It appears they won't be offering Tuesday from the brief party date post. This leaves me with either Monday or Thursday night. I would like to go Thursday night but wonder if Monday nights are less crowded?

We usually choose a Tuesday for our MVMCP tickets. It appears they won't be offering Tuesday from the brief party date post. This leaves me with either Monday or Thursday night. I would like to go Thursday night but wonder if Monday nights are less crowded?
We are gonna do it on Dec 8 thats a tuesday...

That was my original plan too, to go on the Tuesday. I think we'll go that Monday as I'm hoping that day is when the Thanksgiving crowd leaves.

I am looking at the same week. I am going Thurs. I think the Monday will be more crowded due to Thanksgiving crowds and the fact they have such a long break before that party. Also, the price of Thursday is lower than the Monday one. That's if I even go. I am not sure what I am going to do with masks and social distancing and such. I will wait closer to Nov to make that decision.

I am looking at the same week. I am going Thurs. I think the Monday will be more crowded due to Thanksgiving crowds and the fact they have such a long break before that party. Also, the price of Thursday is lower than the Monday one. That's if I even go. I am not sure what I am going to do with masks and social distancing and such. I will wait closer to Nov to make that decision.
oh sorry my bad you said Thanksgiving week

We are doing a trip with some of our family, and are staying 11/28 to 12/5. I am thinking of doing Friday night the 4th. I hope the crowds aren't bad with everyone staying home these days. That way we can relax at the resort before we head home in the evening. Haven't done a Christmas party in years.

I am only going to Disney if ALL of the Christmas events are happening. Definitely not shelling out big bucks for a lack luster Christmas party (i.e., no parade, no fireworks).

What's everyone's certainty at this point that they will even be proceeding with the Christmas Party this year? If they cancel parades and fireworks you can essentially cancel the party at that point. What's everyone's take, seriously?

What's everyone's certainty at this point that they will even be proceeding with the Christmas Party this year? If they cancel parades and fireworks you can essentially cancel the party at that point. What's everyone's take, seriously?
And same goes for Candlelight Processional...if I can't do all of these things, I definitely want to postpone.
I think if these special events don't happen, we will likely postpone again. We have never been to Disney for the holidays and had planned to splash out on all of the extras to really get the most out of our trip.

I'm going to wait until December 2021. By then TRON and GotG rides will be open AND it will be the 50th Anniversary of MK.

that’s exactly what I’m debating now. Suppose to go first week of December but worried about possible restrictions and limitations. As each week goes by I’m slowly favoring rescheduling to dec 2021. Bummer to wait an entire year after waiting about 16 months for this trip. I’d also get annoyed if we postpone to dec 2021 and some of these bigger projects you mentioned aren’t ready even then because of the covid disruptions/delays. Who knows where Disney is going to try and pinch pennies at least initially until their cash flow returns to near normal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter