"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida rain changes so much. I was at WDW for five days last month and the weather apps said it was going to pour the entire time. It rained for the first time as we were getting on the plane to come home. I’m leaving for a solo trip to WDW tomorrow morning and going to MNSSHP on Sunday night. If it rains, it rains, ya know? Rain in Disney is better than being in 40 degree weather at home!
When I left this morning out of PIT many said to me aren’t you cold because I had shorts on?? Well, let’s just say that when we landed it was hot and humid. Now who has the last laugh!!!!! Hahahahah

When I left this morning out of PIT many said to me aren’t you cold because I had shorts on?? Well, let’s just say that when we landed it was hot and humid. Now who has the last laugh!!!!! Hahahahah

We do that too when we fly out of PIT or BUF. We get the looks on the plane but feel great when we land!!!!

I always dress for where I’m going. I can be cold for a few minutes as I walk from the car to the terminal! When I land in Florida I don’t want to be sweating to death! Good job by you!

Tonight’s party is insanely crowded long lines for ToT, although they move quick, many stops only giving out 2-3 pieces. Long lines for characters and rides. Left early hoping for a better day tomorrow

Tonight’s party is insanely crowded long lines for ToT, although they move quick, many stops only giving out 2-3 pieces.
This seems so counterintuitive to me. Shouldn’t they do big handfuls on the busy nights to make the longer lines more rewarding and a few pieces on low crowd nights when it’s easy to hit lots of ToT stops in one party?

Tonight’s party is insanely crowded long lines for ToT, although they move quick, many stops only giving out 2-3 pieces. Long lines for characters and rides. Left early hoping for a better day tomorrow
Which ToT lines were stingy? I thought it was a sold out night that reports were huge handfuls of candy which does make more sense so it's odd that it changes night to night!

Which ToT lines were stingy? I thought it was a sold out night that reports were huge handfuls of candy which does make more sense so it's odd that it changes night to night!
The place across from BTM, jungle cruise, tortuga, little mermaid ride, and even cosmic

One of our parties was a sold out night and they were giving out handfuls. So much that we had to stop trick or treating at one point because our bags were so heavy. We were dumping the small bags they give you into backpacks when they got full.
It does seem odd for them to give so little.

We’re having a great time at the party! Met jack and sally, 7 dwarves, Pooh and friends, Moana, gravediggers, watched 1st parade and fireworks and our candy bags are 3/4 full. In line for lotso now

Enjoyed party No. 3 this week tonight. Definitely the most crowded of the three thus far, but we’re just going with the flow thanks to the party pass and not feeling rushed. We did lots of trick or treating tonight. And we really took advantage of the first parade and fireworks time to get popular photos with short waits. Looking forward to one more party tomorrow and then flying back home Sunday with enough candy to open our own store. :-)

We'll be at the parties this Sunday and Tuesday. Our main goal is to soak up the atmoshpere, see the parade, fireworks, shows, ride, and do some light TOTing. We're hoping to take advantage of slighly lower ride waits during the parades. Should we see the earlier or later parade? We hope to arrive early to the grassy area in front of Casey's and view the fireworks from there once.

Also, are there good spots to cool off during the party? Sunday's real-feel temps are forecasted to be in the mid 90s!

TIA

One of our parties was a sold out night and they were giving out handfuls. So much that we had to stop trick or treating at one point because our bags were so heavy. We were dumping the small bags they give you into backpacks when they got full.
It does seem odd for them to give so little.
Are they running low and candy and trying to stretch it for the last week of parties left?!? That would be awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter