"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I was wondering the same thing. I’ve seen multiple post of people doing this. From what i’ve Seen they are paying (maybe pass holders) to do their FP’s early.
Passholders doesn't get early access sadly, we have to go by the 30/60 day rules of the resorts too. I'm going to look now & see if I can make fastpasses for my party night though.

Update: Nope, nothing special on my MDE account. I have my party tickets but it's still the normal amount of days (30) for making fastpasses for a passholder.

I'm wonder if they will allow you to switch the dessert package now. Disney knows how many people have the parade viewing at this point and with them creating a location for it they also know how many it will accommodate so it might be possible, certainly wouldn't hurt to ask.

I am ready to buy my party tickets - should I order them online or call? If I order them online, should I opt for the email delivery or standard mail delivery?

Is there a discount for purchasing them with my Disney Visa?

Once I buy the tickets do I have to somehow link them up in MDE?

Do I have to have my tickets purchased in order to make my FP's for the party?

Thanks!!

I am ready to buy my party tickets - should I order them online or call? If I order them online, should I opt for the email delivery or standard mail delivery?

Is there a discount for purchasing them with my Disney Visa?

Once I buy the tickets do I have to somehow link them up in MDE?

Do I have to have my tickets purchased in order to make my FP's for the party?

Thanks!!

I opt for standard delivery.
No discount for Disney Visa - but you can use your Redemption Rewards though you will need to call DVR first?
Mine did not appear on my MDE account when I called to purchase.
Once they arrived I added them to my account.
Yes, you have to buy the tickets first in order to make FP's - this will be your "entitlement".

I opt for standard delivery.
No discount for Disney Visa - but you can use your Redemption Rewards though you will need to call DVR first?
Mine did not appear on my MDE account when I called to purchase.
Once they arrived I added them to my account.
Yes, you have to buy the tickets first in order to make FP's - this will be your "entitlement".

Thank you!!

Planning on our first party- Aug 28th. Are rides really mostly walk on? My one daughter is 3 and too small to ride most of the rides the older(7) one wants too. So I feel bad for her if she has to wait in long lines. Thanks. We don’t want to do many characters so trick or treating, rides, parade are our top priorities.

Planning on our first party- Aug 28th. Are rides really mostly walk on? My one daughter is 3 and too small to ride most of the rides the older(7) one wants too. So I feel bad for her if she has to wait in long lines. Thanks. We don’t want to do many characters so trick or treating, rides, parade are our top priorities.

Though not sure its available at the party make sure you do ride swap on your trip. Your 7 year old will get to go on rides twice. We loved it and make sure your don't get FP for both you and your spouse for rides that you can ride swap.

Update: Nope, nothing special on my MDE account. I have my party tickets but it's still the normal amount of days (30) for making fastpasses for a passholder.

Even more curious how people are making FP's this far out! We are 106 days from out trip. Our FP day is Aug 12th. I looked on my acct and it's not letting me. Not even just for the party day.

Are those Halloween autograph books? Are those available in the gift shops?

No. They are autograph books and available throughout WDW. The app shows a lot of places.
They are also available at shopdisney online. Good catch!

upload_2018-6-28_17-9-18.png

EDIT: I'm sorry I did NOT see the Halloween part! o_O

Last edited:
I was looking at the [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-mnsshp-guest-list-thread-read-post-2-before-posting.3671224/"]Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)[/URL] to see just how the parties are filling up and found a really informative video posted and created by @SDSorority . This is her MNSSHP experience from 2017 and includes Allergen Friendly how to's, Haunted Mansion and a sweet Happy Hallowishes tip! Please see: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-mnsshp-guest-list-thread-read-post-2-before-posting.3671224/page-8#post-59385186"]Post #151[/URL]

Excellent job @SDSorority :thumbsup2

Though not sure its available at the party make sure you do ride swap on your trip. Your 7 year old will get to go on rides twice. We loved it and make sure your don't get FP for both you and your spouse for rides that you can ride swap.

Yeah we use rider swap. I’m specifically talking about the party. I assume rider swap isn’t available since DAS isn’t available either.

I fell woefully behind and I've gone back and read pages and pages but I can't find my answer so I'm just looking for some clarification, please.

Could someone please explain what happened with the Hallowishes Dessert Party. I was planning to book this for 10/16 if it included reserved parade viewing. It sounds like it does include parade viewing, but only if I had already booked by a certain date? I will be so bummed if this is the case. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter