"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about how things at work at park closing. People with regular tickets can get in line right up until 10pm, the time at which the party starts. So , potentially, there could be a 30 minutes line at Splash Mountain at 10pm. If I went to Splash at that time with my party lanyard, do I go to the back of that 30 minute line, or do I enter through the fast pass line, which at this point should be not have any regular ticket guests in it?

I have a question about how things at work at park closing. People with regular tickets can get in line right up until 10pm, the time at which the party starts. So , potentially, there could be a 30 minutes line at Splash Mountain at 10pm. If I went to Splash at that time with my party lanyard, do I go to the back of that 30 minute line, or do I enter through the fast pass line, which at this point should be not have any regular ticket guests in it?
If it is close to the start of DAH they will let you go through the FP line instead of the standby line.

Well shoot now you’re giving me bad (good?) ideas! :smickey: Hmmmm...

Well, to be honest... I started this thread last Sept figuring I'd do one of the winter dates. I never could make a trip work out to attend, so I missed out. But now they dangle a summer DAH night when I'm actually going to be there anyway (although inconveniently on day 1 of the trip).... I mean, I almost HAVE to go now.

Disney logic. :rolleyes1

Well, to be honest... I started this thread last Sept figuring I'd do one of the winter dates. I never could make a trip work out to attend, so I missed out. But now they dangle a summer DAH night when I'm actually going to be there anyway (although inconveniently on day 1 of the trip).... I mean, I almost HAVE to go now.

I really hope they add dates in October, but it seems so unlikely.

It's a sign..go! LOL I feel the same way, probably going to try and do the Sept. 20th date. We've scheduled to be in Orlando Friday the 21st before our cruise anyway and now they add the ONLY Sept. date on that Thursday (all the stars are aligning!!....fingers crossed I can make this happen and also do HEA that I wasn't able to in February!!!

I was hoping for a special DAH themed ticket, but nope, they’re just regular tickets. :rolleyes: I believe you get a special lanyard when you check in though!
Yeah I was hoping for that, too, when we went in March. We kept our lanyards and they are sitting on our "Disney trip" shelf lol

When I ordered our tickets I was told I wouldn't get anything in the mail but instead would need to go to a pick up window due to the fact that we have AP.
Does that sound correct?
I always have a fear that if it's not attached to MDE they will say my tickets are lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter