"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have not purchased my party tickets yet. I plan on going on a Tuesday that has historically not sold out. I should probably get on that...

I assume CM check for wristbands for the M&G? I'm obsessing over when to get in line for characters and just realized some will be meeting well before the official 7p start time.
Yes, they do. You can pick up your wristbands beginning at 4.

There's probably an obvious answer to this that I'm not thinking of, but if people are in town for more than one party, how does Disney make sure they don't just keep their band on and go to more than one with just one ticket?

There's probably an obvious answer to this that I'm not thinking of, but if people are in town for more than one party, how does Disney make sure they don't just keep their band on and go to more than one with just one ticket?
Disney randomly alternates the color of the wristbands for each party.

Now, there are only a limited number of possibilities. My friend went to one the second week of October last year, and then with me on 10/30. She ended up getting the same exact color! HAHA

Cuz they have to scan your magic band BEFORE you enter the park to get the event band.

And I think they randomize the theme on the event bands or something each party so no one can get in that easily for free.

Disney randomly alternates the color of the wristbands for each party.

Now, there are only a limited number of possibilities. My friend went to one the second week of October last year, and then with me on 10/30. She ended up getting the same exact color! HAHA

Ahh - I figured it was probably something obvious like that! Thanks :)

View attachment 264143 View attachment 264144 Sorry I'm commenting so much! You go away for a day and this thread grows another 10 pages so I was catching up.

Anyways, for those interested for either the party or a park day I saw these two cute girls items at Target today and figured I'd share them!

I'm in there almost every day and will continue to keep an eye out for Disney Halloween things for everyone.

So I betrayed Target today :scared:. I stopped by Kohls today and saw a few more Disney Halloween shirts for sale.

All of these were in the Womens Junior section

View attachment 268890 View attachment 268891

Here are the links for all of them online:

Mickey Mouse Web (I love this one)
Long Sleeve NBC
Short Sleeve NBC

I think I am going to put a whole post together with links of stuff I found at Target and Kohls, including things I couldn't take pictures of like Jackets, Adult/Kid Onesies and stuff.

Heres a mass quote with pictures of what I've found at Target/Kohls. Let me know if you have any questions about the clothes or if you'd like links and I'll do my best to provide.

I mostly only took pictures of things that were Disney Halloween related, but theres TOOOOONS of Halloween clothes out that isn't themed after Disney either!

Also, there are things that are I didn't bother taking a picture of cuz I was busy working or felt lazy. lol. But there are also lots of Adult onesies themed from Disney and bunch of adult character tees as well.

Reading your bio of all the resorts you have stayed at. Does traveling alone make this easier??

That's a good point.

We rescheduled our trip because of the hurricane, so we are deciding on 1 of the last 3 parties. I actually have a strange hope that maybe Sunday night won't sell out. So we are going to wait to buy tickets and see if Sunday, Tuesday (Halloween) or Wednesday sells out first.

We'll be at the Wednesday, 11/1, :D However, hotels might be expensive since it's close to the half marathon. That's our arrival day.

We are attending our first party Sept 26 and I just went to buy tickets through MDE. Dumb question but wondering if it makes a difference at all - it gives me the option to print at home vs. will call. Which should I do? I don't have time to mail them to the house before our trip.

I would print them at home and bring the paper copies just in case. Sometimes there are issues with the magicbands and party tickets and having the paper tickets saves you from wasting time trying to sort it out. There are CMs walking through the line with scanners to exchange your paper tickets for plastic ones.

Can anyone find out if the pumpkin mickey popcorn bucket will be available during the whole MNSSHP season or only for September?

I could have sworn someone reported that they wouldn't be available in October but I can't find that info anymore

I have tix for Friday's party and received an email telling me that my FP was canceled for my first ride. It is jungle cruise so I am assuming it is due to damage sustained from the hurricane but I am not 100% sure. They did give be an all day FP as a replacement though! Still, I am disappointed as we have never done the cruise before.

Really wish we could have done tonight's party. Sounds like it was a low crowd. Our 9hr trip took 14hrs due to heavy traffic from the evacuations. Hoping Disney will refund the ticket prices. I plan to visit guest services tomorrow.

Going to my first ever MNSSHP next week, does anyone have a more detailed map of where to find characters? A lot of what I've seen just lists them by what land they're in, but sometimes it's easy to miss things tucked away in weird spots and I'd hate to walk right passed a character I'd want to meet.

I really want to meet Cruella especially since I'll be attending with my service dog and it's sure to be a fun interaction.

Hey guys - I'm so sorry, as I'm sure this has been discussed in this thread, but I went from being prepared to leave last Saturday to watching a week's worth of exhausting news coverage of Irma, so I no longer feel prepared to leave today for our rebooked vacation. So basically - sorry if this has been discussed recently.

Does the Hallowishes Dessert Party include parade viewing now?? I know it wasn't supposed to this year, but I just got an e-mail that says, "
If credentials were not previously picked up at Tomorrowland Terrace, they will also be available for pick-up beginning at 7:45 PM when the parade viewing location opens for Dessert Party guests."

Maybe that just means come watch the parade from the terrible viewing at Tomorrowland Terrace, but I'm very confused.

Good Morning Everyone!
I just wanted to throw it out there that I am going to release a BOG Halloween Party Dining Reservation for 6:45p 9/15 (This Friday).

Let me know if you want it and we can try to coordinate a time today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter