******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year was my first trip ever to Disney World. I made a HUGE rookie mistake by not taking advantage of the bounce back offer. I didn't even know it existed until I got back. A friend of mine that is a DW veteran asked me is I saw the bounce back offer in my room that would get me free dining. I called Disney back and they said it was too late to get it... Gotta book while you are there. Wish I would've seen that offer before checking out. lol. But I will admit, waiting for FD to come out is exciting. Its like Christmas and its cool to know you are all on this ride with me. :)
All you have to do is dial ext. 8844 anytime before you leave to get a bounce back offer

Since there are a lot of things that we won't know until FD actual drops I want to get some things clear. Can someone who's been through this before answer a couple of questions?

I have my choices of resorts in order of preference, so do I just start out booking my first choice, go to check out, wait through the queue and see if it's actually available, then move on to my next choice if not? Or will I know what's available before that?

When I click on the deal will it show me resorts and then rooms available with the deal and prices and I can just click on what I want?

Since there are a lot of things that we won't know until FD actual drops I want to get some things clear. Can someone who's been through this before answer a couple of questions?

I have my choices of resorts in order of preference, so do I just start out booking my first choice, go to check out, wait through the queue and see if it's actually available, then move on to my next choice if not? Or will I know what's available before that?

When I click on the deal will it show me resorts and then rooms available with the deal and prices and I can just click on what I want?

I hope it does show availability at all resorts AND pricing all on one page so we don't need to open tabs or bother with number crunching !!!!

Hmm. I wonder if that means it will need to be done separately to the normal free dining offer. Which may be easier as you won't be competing with the masses for the regular free dining add on.

Not my case, I book directly with Disney.

Not my case, I book directly with Disney.

??? That's what I mean. When you go to modify a reservation to take advantage of an offer, I wonder if there will be 2 offers for fd. One for fd at any eligible resort and one specifically for CBR with October included (as per the Brazilian website). Which means CBR won't be an option for the fd offer. So those amending a current CBR reservation or booking a new reservation will be using a different offer ergo, less people click on it compared to the fd offer for all resorts.

??? That's what I mean. When you go to modify a reservation to take advantage of an offer, I wonder if there will be 2 offers for fd. One for fd at any eligible resort and one specifically for CBR with October included (as oer the Brazilian website).

Not sure about that second offer, maybe you need to do it thru the TA.
I always book directly with Disney, on the USA site, English version, so nothing get "lost in translation" :)

Let's see how it goes. Come on FD!

??? That's what I mean. When you go to modify a reservation to take advantage of an offer, I wonder if there will be 2 offers for fd. One for fd at any eligible resort and one specifically for CBR with October included (as per the Brazilian website). Which means CBR won't be an option for the fd offer. So those amending a current CBR reservation or booking a new reservation will be using a different offer ergo, less people click on it compared to the fd offer for all resorts.

In the Argentinean TA, CBR for October is not included though, only September

Are bounceback offers always available? I was just there in Feb. and was disappointed not to see a bounceback offer in my room, I didn't know you could call to get one!
I believe they always have them but sometimes the offers are better than others

Are bounceback offers always available? I was just there in Feb. and was disappointed not to see a bounceback offer in my room, I didn't know you could call to get one!

The bounceback in February was a room discount. I had originally booked a bounceback for free dining last September for POR. I canceled it when I couldn't activate the tickets that I had purchased. I'm pretty much regretting that decision as it would have been DDP.

So do we think the dates are a definite? I'm checking in 11/7 and cannot change my dates.

Should I hope for a room to come out later in the year??

Oh wow I love the 15 day answer LOL

Also, why are ppl being mean to Black, Steve, and Ron. you all should be nice. It is thanks to these three we have any info.
Exactly....people who are mean, just need to leave the thread and leave it for the true good Disney fans.

If I remember right Black left for awhile a couple of years ago because people got mad he might have been a day off or so and ripped him and accused him of working for Disney ....etc. all of them are trying to help. Nothing is set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter