******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new since @black562 posted his intel. Why is everyone freaking out?

The reason people are flipping out is because somebody (RonDisney? Something like that) this morning said he had an update, that the drop date for FD was definitely the 24th, that values and mods were definitely getting QS, POR was definitely going to be included in FD, and more updates would be coming soon. At that point this board lost it's collective mind. :crazy:

Edit: I forgot to add that he also slipped in that PH and/or PH+ might not be required.

Last edited:
The reason people are flipping out is because somebody (RonDisney? Something like that) this morning said he had an update, that the drop date for FD was definitely the 24th, that values and mods were definitely getting QS, POR was definitely going to be included in FD, and more updates would be coming soon. At that point this board lost it's collective mind. :crazy:
There was also the PH or PH+ might not be required bomb.

Well it doesn't look like we are ever here at the same time. Disney magic!!!!

I kid, I kid

They never are seen together?

Exactly my point. Ron shared some intel this morning and notified us that he would be away for a few hours. Then low and behold Steve shows up while Ron is gone. I feel like I'm stuck in a life-size game of internet Clue! :magnify:

Oh god a child on a leash?! Whyyy?!

KIDDING!! ;) but man posts like that have caused quite a stir from the sanctimommies on this board

Safety first! I bought my now 8 year old a leash as a toddler because he was a runner. But he started crawling around on all 4's and barking when I put it on him, so that didn't happen again LOL

In the halcyon days prior to having children and being all wise beyond my young years (aka arrogant and uninformed), I thought child leashes were cruel and a sign of bad parenting.

Fast forward to seeing friends with kids who are "runners" I can't see how they would survive somewhere like Disney without one for their little Forrest Gumps!

They refuse to go in the stroller but if you let them walk, they're off! And their little bodies squeeze into gaps our big bodies can't.

So definitely no judgement from me! I was fortunate that DD (now 11) wasn't a runner, but I know plenty who were!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter