******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only looking at last year... the fall room discount and free dining dropped on the same day 4/25 but Summer discounts came out over a month earlier on 3/14.

Which dates does Summer cover and which dates does Fall cover?

Couple of questions:
-We booked with a TA, but she won't be up at 4A when free dining drops. If I book a second reservation online, will I get the $200 deposit back on the first reservation?
-Will I be able to keep all of my ADRs? How do those transfer over if so?
Thanks!
Yes you will get back your original deposit. Your adr's won't be affected, they are separate from your reservation

I had done that, but it came up with a different time when looking at dates - I think that is because we are a week off daylight savings, so it will all be an hour out.

There are apps for scheduling meetings that account for daylight saving if it applies on the dates you're searching on. Try Googling -meeting schedule time zones.

If you have a smart phone, you should be able to get an app or widget that displays the current time for a chosen time zone on your screen.

This is mine!

Edit: here's a website that does it for you.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Attachments

• IMG_3057.PNG
    IMG_3057.PNG
    239.4 KB · Views: 7
How good are the summer discounts usually? I was pricing AoA suites for the first week in June and they fall under the "Fun and Sun" discount right now. Are they typically more discounted than that?

I have no personal experience with this so don't know which resorts get which discounts. But the data from last year for summer says 15-30% off rooms.

If it is FD, it will be a little too early for us unfortunately. We still don't have logistics worked out or know for sure if everyone is going. It's kind of a roller coaster ride this time around. Just when I think it's going to work out, someone throws a wrench into the plans. Last time everything fit together so smoothly. I'm not giving up completely yet, but it makes me wonder if it's not meant to be this year.

It may turn out that my sister and I just ditch everyone and head to DL for a girls weekend. There won't be any FD, but we will save lots of money on flights!

I won't be setting any alarms, but I will check in when I wake up. Good luck everyone! And sweet Disney dreams to anyone who is able to get any rest tonight!

Night
If it is FD, it will be a little too early for us unfortunately. We still don't have logistics worked out or know for sure if everyone is going. It's kind of a roller coaster ride this time around. Just when I think it's going to work out, someone throws a wrench into the plans. Last time everything fit together so smoothly. I'm not giving up completely yet, but it makes me wonder if it's not meant to be this year.

It may turn out that my sister and I just ditch everyone and head to DL for a girls weekend. There won't be any FD, but we will save lots of money on flights!

I won't be setting any alarms, but I will check in when I wake up. Good luck everyone! And sweet Disney dreams to anyone who is able to get any rest tonight!
Night!

Are we all just staring at that screen refreshing every 30 seconds or so?!? This can't be healthy--no wonder my friends and family think I've lost it a little bit. Haha--(they'll be happy when they get what they want)

Are we all just staring at that screen refreshing every 30 seconds or so?!? This can't be healthy--no wonder my friends and family think I've lost it a little bit. Haha--(they'll be happy when they get what they want)

I have refreshed about 10 times. I am going to set an alarm for 4:15, if I can actually go to sleep. It may be a long night.

Omgosh, I have adr's in the morning! Please oh please don't let the system crash!!!
For your sake.....I hope everything goes smoothly, regardless of if FD opens up in a few hours or not. Need some pixie dust.....glad BBC channel is having a Bond marathon.

So if I have a reservation booked with a TA do I need another mde account to book another one with any discount? I do know I can't modify my existing reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter