Off-topic randomness - a place to ramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across a site that does mean and nasty anagrams.

You give it up to 30 characters, and in a second or two, it'll return the harshest anagram it can come up with. Amusingly (well, at least to me), some of them end up being rather ironic. Others will be construed as offensive -- apologies in advance.

Here are some that I tried:

Disney
walt disney = Windy Tales.
disneyland = Dandy lines.
walt disney world = Tidy well-worn, sad.
mickey mouse = I'm OK scum eye.
cinderella = Clean, idler!

VMK
purpleduck = Pluck prude.
threeboysmom = My bothersome.
pinkgirlygrl = Grill pry king.
tigressjewel = Wit jeers legs.
briarlori = Rib or liar.
frontiersuzy = Zest or in fury.
silverstarfox = Six lover farts.
captain brain = Ban patrician.
doomcookie = Oi! Coke mood.
jellyrolls = Jelly rolls.
bezoar = "that's boring, say something more" (really)

Computers
apple macintosh = Laptop machines!
apple computers = Uppermost place.
windows computers = Now wiped scrotums.
microsoft windows = I'd wow conformists.

Where DO you find these things? :rotfl: Some are strikingly acurate...(except mine lol, "in fury"? what is up with that? rofl)...lol...as well as entertaining to read!

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Loves Disney said:
Where DO you find these things?

Don't ever ask him that!! Clearly this man has issues... ;)

threeboysmom = my bothersome? LOL! :rotfl2: That has me laughing!! Woot! My mission in life? To bother Be! I bet there's a lot of people on Dis that would agree with that analogy. How true! LOL!

threeboysmom said:
Don't ever ask him that!! Clearly this man has issues... ;)

threeboysmom = my bothersome? LOL! :rotfl2: That has me laughing!! Woot! My mission in life? To bother Be! I bet there's a lot of people on Dis that would agree with that analogy. How true! LOL!

:lmao: That is probably what he meant when he said "amusingly ironic"! lol.

Loves Disney said:
:lmao: That is probably what he meant when he said "amusingly ironic"! lol.

Heh... That's quite astute of you.

My goal: always leave them wondering -- "Did Be just insult me? Or is he being sarcastic? Or ironic?"

Unfortunately, I can see this simply ending "Oh, I can't figure it out. I'll just beat him up to be safe."

Alright, alright. Obviously the latest experiment isn't going well at work eh? Still having too much time to find obscure entertainment and bring it on over here for us too! Gee, I'd like to work for your boss! :rotfl2:

Yes of course I know it's the weekend, but I'd bet anything you found this during work. What, even all of us filling your work day with games isn't enough to fill it? :rotfl2:

I find it interesting how you listed me first... and DANG! You'd be prudish too if YOU were being plucked all the time like I seem to be! That was actually a great anagram for me! :donald: (btw, in all seriousness, IYT!)

PurpleDuck said:

I find it interesting how you listed me first... and DANG! You'd be prudish too if YOU were being plucked all the time like I seem to be! That was actually a great anagram for me! :donald: (btw, in all seriousness, IYT!)

Speaking of being plucked...

I'm not the pheasant plucker. I'm the pheasant plucker's son. And I'll be plucking pheasants 'til the pheasant plucking's done.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

PurpleDuck said:
Yes of course I know it's the weekend, but I'd bet anything you found this during work. What, even all of us filling your work day with games isn't enough to fill it? :rotfl2:

Well, seems to be that if you've been getting plucked, I'm about to get fleeced by you at IYT backgammon... You did agree not to post humiliating screenshots of the game, right?

I need your help desperatly I'm never good at arguing things and it's about a PSP which I want to buy but it costs $279.00 and my mom said that's alot of money but I told her than I have triple that in the bank and she said talk to your father and brother and they have to ARGUE with me at everything I say. I really want this but I can't argue with my brother without crying or getting really mad and yeah.

JeanJoe said:
I came across a site that does mean and nasty anagrams.

You give it up to 30 characters, and in a second or two, it'll return the harshest anagram it can come up with. Amusingly (well, at least to me), some of them end up being rather ironic. Others will be construed as offensive -- apologies in advance.

Here are some that I tried:

Disney
walt disney = Windy Tales.
disneyland = Dandy lines.
walt disney world = Tidy well-worn, sad.
mickey mouse = I'm OK scum eye.
cinderella = Clean, idler!

VMK
purpleduck = Pluck prude.
threeboysmom = My bothersome.
pinkgirlygrl = Grill pry king.
tigressjewel = Wit jeers legs.
briarlori = Rib or liar.
frontiersuzy = Zest or in fury.
silverstarfox = Six lover farts.
captain brain = Ban patrician.
doomcookie = Oi! Coke mood.
jellyrolls = Jelly rolls.
bezoar = "that's boring, say something more" (really)

Computers
apple macintosh = Laptop machines!
apple computers = Uppermost place.
windows computers = Now wiped scrotums.
microsoft windows = I'd wow conformists.

Hey...do me Be - do me!! Vellamint Vellamint Vellamint

vellamint said:
Hey...do me Be - do me!! Vellamint Vellamint Vellamint

Of course I tried your name! but the result was boring... So I just went back, and tried giving it more to work with:

She who is known as vellamint = Now thankless, womanish evil.

JeanJoe said:
Of course I tried your name! but the result was boring... So I just went back, and tried giving it more to work with:

She who is known as vellamint = Now thankless, womanish evil.

I should have known that you would come up with something "Evil"....lol

Came across a somewhat interesting concept:

- a bunch of preschoolers were asked to draw a favorite scene from Winnie the Pooh
- the resulting pictures were given to "up and coming" artists, who were asked to render the pictures in their own vision

Here are some of the resulting pairs of artwork

Kind of interesting, I thought.

Beherenow said:
Uh... Some of those were rather disturbing

i was scared on some of them, like they did something before they painted the picture... ;)

i like three of them

jazstar87 said:
i was scared on some of them, like they did something before they painted the picture... ;)
It's in the Classic Disney Tradition -- think pink elephants on parade, or heffalumps and woozles?

cater2.gif

Some of those were...uh...different. Some were cute and some scared me lol. I would say though, what a very interesting concept and what interesting "after" designs.

I will try to avoid looking back at some...a little too disturbing for me lol -- NOT the Pooh I know... :rolleyes: lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter