Off-topic randomness - a place to ramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I am going to sleep because I got the 100 posts that I wanted. Good night vmk. Good night moon....

Well good night skater!, since your too chicken to stay up..though it might get quite scary...

I do like playing those CB games because I do not have to think of anything funny to say. I just put whatever pops into my mind first!

See even that required a little bit of thought. This post is requiring a lot of thought because I do not want to type like a fool and misspell things.

since you won't go i'll go! Good Night,VMK, Good Night, Skater, Good Night Dis...

ps: i also like how you fought over me today, it made me have a moment

I will be lucky if I can even get up at 10. I am thinking I will be up around noon.

Pay...Skater...? lol. Don't you people sleep anymore!!!? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Naturally I would have probably joined into this rather "odd" conversation but for some reason I was too tired...go figure 11:30 at night and I'm tired...! :lmao:

And pay, are you leaving for the cruise the 19th? We are arriving in Walt Disney World on the 19th lol.

No i am coming to disney on the 19, the cruise is 22, two full days at disney how could my mom do this to me?!

Arg, and she kept poking me about the allentown meet? Alyssa, do you want to go??! Every Day for a week! then she brought it up this week! and i gave in :rolleyes:

and front don't tell me your coming out of hartford....

jazstar87 said:
No i am coming to disney on the 19, the cruise is 22, two full days at disney how could my mom do this to me?!

Arg, and she kept poking me about the allentown meet? Alyssa, do you want to go??! Every Day for a week! then she brought it up this week! and i gave in :rolleyes:

and front don't tell me your coming out of hartford....

Pay! You have no idea how much I wish I was!!! Every year for 10 years we leave down to Disney from Hartford...this year we are traveling further and leaving from Boston (Logan is farther from us than Bradley) . I like the small size of Bradley and just as I was overcoming my fear of flying, I think I may regain that initial fear to again be overcome. I do not like the idea of leaving from Boston at all. To be honest, it is the one part of the trip I don't like, I would feel SOOOO much better leaving from Hartford it isn't even funny! :guilty: lol

oh that stinks i would have laugh if you were on the same flight as my sister..i am leaving from newark..

Notes to self:

1) if you are trying to get your almost 2 yo to perform in front of guests, singing the refrain to It's a Small World, it is not wise to use the words "hit it!!!" as the cue that she should start singing, unless you wish to be bashed in the face.

2) when choosing between the "banana boat ice cream sundae" vs. the "JUMBO banana boat ice cream sundae", the argument "it's only a $1.50 more for twice the ice cream!" is not a good reason, unless you want to have all the customers at the counter wondering who was dumb enough to get the monster sundae. Also, loudly saying "OH MY!!! THAT THING IS HUGE!!" when the nearly one foot tall monstrosity arrives at the table causes people to point and laugh loudly at you.

Corollary: it is very difficult for 2 adults who have just finished a large dinner to eat ~8-10 scoops of ice cream (with hot fudge, pineapple sauce, and strawberry topping, along with a lot of whipped cream, a pair of bananas, a tower of whipped cream, and a couple of cherries), without experiencing significant physical pain.

Loves Disney said:
Pay! You have no idea how much I wish I was!!! Every year for 10 years we leave down to Disney from Hartford...this year we are traveling further and leaving from Boston (Logan is farther from us than Bradley) . I like the small size of Bradley and just as I was overcoming my fear of flying, I think I may regain that initial fear to again be overcome. I do not like the idea of leaving from Boston at all. To be honest, it is the one part of the trip I don't like, I would feel SOOOO much better leaving from Hartford it isn't even funny! :guilty: lol

Well if smaller will help, you could always drive the extra half hour to Manchester, NH then fly from that airport. Heck, I'd even let you park your car at my house and would then drive you to the airport.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter