• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Odyssey at EPCOT

pugdog

DIS Veteran
A couple of years ago WDW had a dinner around the world in the horizon building. Does anyone know if they have done anything like that in the last couple of years? It was very good food and quite.:confused: ::yes:: :hyper:

I think they still have dinners in the Odyssey bldg during the Food and Wine festival.
Horizons is gone and I don't remember ever hearing that they had dinners there. I'm not saying they didn't. I just never heard that before.

Your right Bill I was thinking of Odyssey not horizons. When we were down for xmas about 4 or 5 years ago they had a special meal there each night that you needed ps's for.

They did used to do a character Holiday dinner in that building, but I don't believe they are now. I believe instead they have focused on the Candlelight Processional package meals with special seats for those shows. I have only seen them use that building a couple times a year - mostly it is for dinners for the Food and Wine Festival now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter