October?

drcmk

DIS Veteran
Well, due to the new package deals we are considering switching from November to October for our trip this year. I hadn't researched October at all. What are the dates to avoid? Any weeks or days likely to be particulalry busy? Avoiding crowds is our main objective.

:bounce: I'm bumping because I'd like to know this too! Another question - is it still warm enough to swim outdoors?

I've been there over Columbus Day weekend and it was crowded from Saturday through Tuesday, but this was pre-9/11, so who knows about this year. Price the rates for the new package versus November rates. October rates are higher to begin with. Of course, you never know if you'll be able to snag a discount for November or not, but that's generally a less busy month.

Thank you for the information. We've decided not to switch to October. The fairytale package would save use a few hundred dollars over rack rate in November, but the crowds would be larger and I am still hopeful that there will be more deals available in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter