October Roll Call

Here’s what we have so far, feel free to post or pm me with any corrections/changes:

bobbiwoz 9/30-10/3 BWV

Happy Birthday Cat 10/1-10/8 BWV 2BR

Melrosgirl 10/1-10/8 BCV 1BR

idratherbeinwdw 10/2-10/7 BWV 2BR

sarhenty 10/2-10/7 BCV 2BR

jkovick 10/2-10/8 SSR 2BR

cristbaby 10/2-10/9 SSR GV

TR Denise 10/2-10/9 BWV 1BR/POR

SleepyatDVC 10/2-10/10 or 14 BWV 1BR

tjhsr 10/6-10/9 SSR 2BR

Simba’s Girl 10/6-10/13 OKW

xterratri 10/7-10/10 OKW Studio

sheryl0521 10/7-10/14 BCV 1BR

paults 10/9-10/14 Studio

ColoradoBelle1 10/10-10/14 Studio

nursetink 10/15-10/21 OKW 2BR

conciergekelly 10/16-10/20 OKW

Kerlynne 10/23-10/29 BWV 1BR Pref.

doberlady 10/25-11/4 OKW Studio

:hourglass :moped: :cheer2: :disrocks: :drinking1 :banana: :cool1:

My DH and I will be at the BCV in a 1BR from Sept 27 to Oct 5th. Maybe we'll meet some of you BCV folks at the quiet pool and spa sometime while we are there.

Our family trip is going to be a little bit smaller this year. Nine of us will be there from October 21-29 inclusive. Not all of us will be there all days, but we are all going to MNSSHP on Sunday, the 23rd. I just got the tickets yesterday with the AP discount. Luckily that was one of the discount dates, so I saved about $45 on the nine tickets.

We'll be at Boardwalk Oct. 22 - 28 in a one-bedroom. We have MNSSHP tickets for the 25th. We'll graze through the F&W offerings as the fancy strikes us. :sunny:

DisFlan

My dh, dd8, dd4 and I will be in a VWL studio Oct. 20-23.
MNSSHP on the 21st.
:cool1:

Our trip is Oct 15-22 and we will be at OKW in a GV with DM, DF, me, DH, DS16 and DS13. Mom and I cannot wait! We are having great fun planning again :goodvibes We have tix for MNNSHP for Oct 20 also!

DH and I will be on the Disney Magic cruise Oct 15-22, then at OKW from the 22nd to the 24th :sunny: .

October 8th to November 3rdBoardwalk Villas 1 bedroom pool/canal view villa.

Watch out for a bald, bearded, overweight guy in a power wheelchair!

Andrew

My husband and I will be at BWV in a one bdrm, Standard view,
October 30- November 4. We never stayed in a standard before so we don't know what to expect. We normally would stay at OKW but for the same number of points we will be so much closer to the F&W in Epcot.

idratherbeinwdw said:

Yep, you're right, I have one daughter in Queens College and one in HS here on Long Island, the city and Long Island schedules are the same. I wonder how many other NY-ers will be down that week? Hopefully not enough to effect attendance dramatically as it did the last week of April this year.

How old are your girls? Mine are 14 (she'll be close to 15 by the time this trip arrives) and 20. They won't go to WDW for longer than 6 days at this point, they miss their friends and computers too much! So I take at least one or two trips per year without them to get enough of a WDW "Fix".

I hope the days you're waitlisted for come through for you and that your hubby gets more disneyfied as the trip approaches (I bet he will).

Mar'

My girls are 4 (going on 40) and 6. I highly doubt that enough NYers take the kids out of school to influence the crowds. The last week of April was different because everyone up here was officially out.

Counting down 'til October!

SleepyatDVC said:
My girls are 4 (going on 40) and 6. I highly doubt that enough NYers take the kids out of school to influence the crowds. The last week of April was different because everyone up here was officially out.

Counting down 'til October!

Agreed, and thank goodness, because I wasn't happy with the crowds last trip. Even with most NY schools closed the last week of April I didn't think it would effect crowds so dramatically, as the majority of the rest of the country was in school. I was wrong, and while it wasn't mobbed it was too crowded for my liking. Looking forward to smaller crowds in October!

Mar'

We'll be there basically October 7 - 10.

Best case scenario - arriving late Oct. 6 and staying at BCV through the 10th. That will be if both our waitlists come through (had to wait til next year's school calendar came out and totally blew the 7 - 11 month window).

Worst case, will arrive early Oct. 7, stay two nights at BCV and move to SSR for the night of the 9th.

I'm going to just wish for the best and assume we'll be at BCV 10/6 - 10/10! Attending MNSSHP 10/7 and looking forward to F&W!!! :cool1:

Oh - everyone is listing room types. We're downsizing to a studio for the first time ever. I figure it's such a short trip that we won't be spending that much time in the room anyway, so might as well save on the points!

October 25 - 29th BCV Studio.....Yeah!!

REALLY looking forward to 999 Happy Haunts & Food & Wine!

DH & I will be there for our first Food & Wine Festival!! October 1 - 8 at BCV (our first time there, too)!!!

You can add us to the list. Me, dh, ds12 and dd9. We'll be at BWV Oct. 15th to the 23rd. MNSSHP most likely on the 20th, for the AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter