October ~ Let's scare up some completed pages! ~ Winner is BAMB!!!

Unless some miracle happens, it's doubtful that I will complete even 15 pages this month! I need to unpack my bags tonight and put away my new Disney goodies....and I am conflicted on what project to start on next. I want to stay in my Disney mood so perhaps I will be working on my 2008 (giant) trip scrapbook. We'll see.

Please add 1 more for me. My 2011 trip is DONE!!!!:cool1::cool1: Now I can start catchin up on the everday albums for the kiddos.

Cassey

Well so far this month I have done a big fat 0. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday afternoon I can get a page done. Or just clean up the mess that is my scrapping room.:sad2:

I was at a crop all day today- got 34 pages completed!! I am so excited- trying to get my Alaskan cruise album and lots of other stuff done!! I have another all day crop on Dec 3- can't wait!

I've done 4 pages but now I have to start lunch - maybe some mor this afternoon, but we might play board games or watch a movie (as long as I can take photos for scrap pages :rolleyes1:rotfl2: )

Congrats to our new leader BAMB with 129 pages :)

Also congrats to Cassey for finishing an album!!!!

Great job ladies, remember each page finished puts you a little closer to being caught up ;)

Updated to here

Please bring my total up to 17...
That's all I will be able to get done.

I think I set my goal just a bit to high for the month since I had Baby shower things to make and I just can't seem to get anything done.. The good news I'm on 20 pages away from hitting my dream goal of 365 pages and I got a bunch of swaps coming in the beginning of November to help.

Please add 9 more for me. I will have a few more tomorrow also but I dont think I reached 31 because I have been working for the part 3 weeks.
Oh well, we will try again in November!:hippie:

Well I got 19 pages done at a crop yesterday. That's it for the month. I was so hoping to get something done. If my mom would stay out of ICU, I might be able to concentrate on scrapping. But instead I am worried about her!! Maybe if I'm lucky, I can get a few pages added tomorrow.

4 more please.
So thats 12+9+4= 25 and I have some photos matted but not on the 12x12 yet so maybe while handing out candy? It might happen! I might reach that goal yet!

Mantaz, I hope your mom will be alright!

Great job ladies :)

:yay::yay:Our winner for the month is BAMB :yay::yay:

I'll keep an eye on this thread for last minute page additions.

Congrats Buffy.. I know she is at the store right now, so I'm sure she'll start the new thread yet today!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter