October Challenge

Deb - Yes, I am that stupid, or mayber cocky? "I don't get motion sick" Luckily, unlike most people who do get motion sick, as soon as the water calmed down, I was pretty much fine. My poor dh (who did not go with me, thatn goodness) takes at least 24 hours to recover.

Yes, we need to crop! Deb, is your schedule getting any better?

I posted this in the West Michigan crop thread but I live in the burbs of GR and the Pages in Time I know of is located in Grandville.

Wow, I never seen so many stickers and stuff like that :)

Put me down for 9 more pages!! I just finished :)

That puts me over what I did all last month, yippee :bounce:
I think I count 18 :hyper:

Cobbler,

That is a different Pages in Time then. Hmm...may have to say road trip too...ok now I just have to figure out when!

Schedule getting better? Nah, I just keep cramming in more and more stuff. The "stuff" just changes from season to season!

Deb

Put me down for 2 more. A total of 16. I hope to make good progress this weekend!

I'm in and at 2 for the month...but I'm going to my Power Layout workshop tonight so I'm expecting big things! ::yes:: I also went to Michael's and bought a 180 pack of paper that was on sale and a bunch of stickers so I'm ready...plus I got a Mickey Icon punch (thanks Cobbler! :) ) to do the Hidden Mickeys on my pages...I'm fired up!

Update time...I anticipate this will change after the weekend, but here's where everyone is at so far:

FanDisFam- 10
Cobbler- 18 (our leader so far!)
Cisco- 2
pjlla- 2
wtpclc- 16
spinning- 0
toDisney: 3
princesskeli: 6
Jennz: 2

:jumping1: :thewave:

EEK! Did you have to put Spinning zero! :earseek: Just kidding! I'm in last place::yes:: But look out tomorrow I am gonna be a mean scrapping machine! I printed titles out on Veluum! I have my pictures organized! I have my check off list......I'm gonna have FUN!:cool1: :earboy2:

The person who wins and hosts the following month...is there a price set for what you buy for the next month? I would love to join this. With the head start everyone has, I doubt I will catch up. I usually scrap 10-15 pages every 3-4 months. BUT, I have to get pages done from our last Disney trip to ad to an album that I started for my in laws last xmas. Maybe this will motivate me. Let me know if it is too late.

Oh no, it's NEVER too late to join in!

I don't think there is a set price; when I won last year sometime, I think I received maybe $5-8 worth of goodies and I sent out about that much. I would say maybe $10 is the limit. You know, a few sheets of stickers, a few sheets of paper, maybe an embellishment or two. (pack of eyelets, diecuts...)

Originally posted by Spinning
EEK! Did you have to put Spinning zero! :earseek: Just kidding! I'm in last place::yes:: But look out tomorrow I am gonna be a mean scrapping machine! I printed titles out on Veluum! I have my pictures organized! I have my check off list......I'm gonna have FUN!:cool1: :earboy2:

You go Spinning! I know you will get much accomplished this weekend! Sounds like you are already organized and ready to go-go-go!

Well... I'm up to 4 for the month and closing in on 6... but the kids are home from school day for a teacher workshop, so chances are I won't get much accomplished!.................P

Put me down for 8 more. I did 8 more pages last night and croptoberfest is tomorrow!! I feel good getting so much done!!

YEA!!

I had croptoberfest today and did another 7 pages. I spent to much time yacking and not enough time scrapping but 7 pages is still good.

I think that makes me up to 33! This is a record for me :) :)

WOW! I'm so far behind! I want to play too but I think it might be a waste of time for me compared to how fast some of you are. I've done only 2 pages since first of Oct but hopefully will get 2 more done tonight. I'll feel lucky to get 15 pages done this month. Between PTO, (we're having our Fall Festival BBQ & Silent Auction Thursday night) my job (I've sold 3 cruises and bidding on 2 more, a trip to NYC and a honeymoon to Cancun), soccer in full swing (all 3 DDs play) and usual stuff, I won't get much done.
However, my DH is going to Key West end of this month for 5 days so maybe then I'll have some time to do what I want to do!! Put me down for 2 but watch out.......I'm working tonight!!
TN Traveler!

Still at 10 - this has been a crazy week and today I'm not sure if I'll get any done although I hope to!

Meanwhile, I now have a new camera. Shot the JV game Thursday night, received pics back and they were toast! Apparently so were the electronics in my big 70-300mm lens. DH has been dangling a new, higher end camera as a Christmas possibility and when this discovery came to light - well it was Christmas in October. So Friday night and all day yesterday (DS & I went to college game) I spent quality time:) playing with my new toy.

Off to LSS to get the rolls shot with it developed. Plus have to get done all of the "work" I didn't do while playing yesterday. Or do you think the utility companies woudl accept "but I didn't have time to pay your bill, I had to scrap" as an excuse for not getting that particular chore done!

Deb

Finished another 10 yesterday for a total to date for the month of 20. Our troop has its monthly scrap night tonight so I hope to finish a couple more pages.

Deb

Had our M/D Girl Scout scrapbooking day and Sat. and I got 2 whole pages done. I knew I was working the crop, but I had higher expectations. I did manage to get 2 more pages done Sun. while the boys watched football. It was too nice outside to stay in and complete any more than that. I have some journaling to go on 2 more that I am going to try tonight.

So put me down for 4 for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter