October 6-12 CBR!!!

may2004bride

Earning My Ears
Hello and I am so excited to post that I am only 44 days away from my trip!:rotfl:
This is my first at CBR-I usually am a Pop str. lol
So we get to enjoy the pools this time.
Reservations for DDP were made even thopugh I didn't get exactly what I wanted. And I called 2 months ago!!! But here is our pla:
Oct 6-relaxing day at the hotel
Oct 7-Ohana Breakfast-maybe DVC Tour and on to Mickey's Not so scary Halloween Party!!
Oct 8-Hotel relax and Boma for dinner
Oct 9-early start to HS and breakfast at Hollywood and Vine and then on to Epcot
Oct 10-Ak in the morning with a Tusker House Breakfast and then on to a 2Am exit from MK. My 3 year old and teh hubby will love that!!!!
Oct 11-Hotel and downtown Disney
Oct 12-Breakfast at Cape May, hotel and then Home.
How does this all sound???
I know you think I am crazy but we go every couple of months and I am the best planner. Now I hope that the weather cooperates.

I just have to figure out out to get from place to place in the best timing.
Any ideas??:dance3:

Hi! I'm subbing. I am staying for my 1st time at CBR next month, & I'm so excited! I'm writing a PTR now too & I hope to post a lot of pics of CBR in my TR. I'll let you know how it is!
Your reservations look great!

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter