**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only see the 1/24 rollover if the ressie I am looking for is not associated with a hotel reservation. As soon as I associate it with a hotel stay (which you have to do to get the + 10), it goes back to 1/23.

I'm only getting through 1/23 so far. Using Safari on a Mac, too. Wide awake now so I'm here for the next 4 hours.

I get default date of 27th Oct now too, but can also only get up to 23rd Jan ... ah, I have a hotel ressie set, will try without.

Andre

I get default date of 27th Oct now too, but can also only get up to 23rd Jan ... ah, I have a hotel ressie set, will try without.

Ditto. Can now get 24th Jan without a hotel ressie entered, otherwise 23rd Jan.

... and for 24th Jan (just out of interest) a 6.30pm check for Le Cellier for four people gives 5.05pm or 7.25pm! Sheesh, some people are eager (erm, such as me...)

Andre

I can only see the 1/24 rollover if the ressie I am looking for is not associated with a hotel reservation. As soon as I associate it with a hotel stay (which you have to do to get the + 10), it goes back to 1/23.

I get exactly the same thing. At least being in the UK I could get up at a reasonable 7am this morning to try, feel sorry for you guys in the USA up at
3am!!!!

ALBA said:
At least being in the UK I could get up at a reasonable 7am this morning to try, feel sorry for you guys in the USA up at
3am!!!!

A few of us (myself included) haven't even been to bed yet:lmao:!

How on earth am I going to walk my DS to school in 4 1/2 hours :scared1:?

A few of us (myself included) haven't even been to bed yet:lmao:!

How on earth am I going to walk my DS to school in 4 1/2 hours :scared1:?

Luckily for me, I usually get up at 4am for swim team practice so I'm only up an hour earlier. I just went to bed at my normal 8am. If Disney is kind and opens up the system soon, I can go swim at 4:45 :)

Does anyone know if it always happens right at 3am, or sometimes does it take longer? I have never been awake this early for DDR's online.

For latest park hours, use this link to the old UK calendar page until the new system updates: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...alendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20100201.
(I think this is tied to the same data source as the cast member Hub calendar, the available info matches exactly)

Most parks are now listed up to April, but there are a few gaps still (e.g. no MK hours for Feb yet). However even where it says that no hours are available, you can still drill down to the parades/shows list for each day which will help for SpectroMagic, Fantasmic, Wishes etc - just not the actual park closing time. EMH dates are also listed.

Andre

How is that possible?

How many people had to be on-line at 3 am and want that restuarant on that day?

It's hard for me to understand, but I'm up too.

How is that possible?

How many people had to be on-line at 3 am and want that restuarant on that day?

It's hard for me to understand, but I'm up too.

I think they meant "no luck" as in the reservation system hadn't opened yet. If they meant it was totally booked, then I'm in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter