October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 9

Hi guys! I've gotta go do 30 minutes of some exercise. Does snoring count?

Hey Jeff, getting ready to escape this cold weather for awhile?

Yep, less than a week. This time next week we'll be sitting under the stars with Chris and Hazel having a drink.

We head out on Thursday, but will be heading down to Chicago on Wednesday.

Hi y'all. Anybody doing anything fun this weekend? We have Emily's swim meet to attend. They are soooo long. And it's an hour away. Oh well, I guess when she leaves for college, I'll be wishing and hoping for those loooonng swim meets just to have her close.

Nothing major for us. I'm sure it will involve running to a few stores on Saturday, church Saturday night, and Suz' G-ma's B-day dinner Sunday evening.

It is suppose to be very cold again here, so we'll probably stay in when possible.

Well, since I seem to be all alone, I'll post some pics from our Christmas trip....

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

Here's a couple more....excuse my big face. I was still a little swollen from the surgery.....Well, and I do have that double chin thing happening.:rotfl:

image032.jpg

image054.jpg

Paige your pictures are lovely and so are you ... stop being mean to yourself!

And can I just say ... I feel like I just stepped into a time machine when I saw ya'll posting on this thread. :goodvibes ;) :lmao:

And can I just say ... I feel like I just stepped into a time machine when I saw ya'll posting on this thread. :goodvibes ;) :lmao:

I wish I had more pics from the KK1 cruise. I am loving reminiscing (sp?) with the kkers.:)

Well don't be a stranger. Keep posting here. We talk like the old Konked Kruisers over here.

Just don't know why this is on the TR boards and not the CM one.

Paige,

Nice pics. Where was the one in the sleigh set up? That is a really nice one.

Great pictures, Paige. just makes me want to go back during Christmas again. There's nothing like it. I am so glad that you had already had this trip planned before your scare. What a nice way to relax.

Same here. Please say a big hello to AFEG and Hazel for us. Are they travelling alone or are their children going to be with them?

Chris and Hazel are coming alone. They couldn't pull the kids for this trip.

We'll probably be the same way once DS gets older.

Well don't be a stranger. Keep posting here. We talk like the old Konked Kruisers over here.

Just don't know why this is on the TR boards and not the CM one.

I'll try not to be a stranger ... just some sad times lately in Stinktown and we've been dividing our time between work and the wii and my nephie. It just seems like it's been a rough couple of months for the KKs ... I hope this is the end of it for a while.

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter