October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used one of those vacuum space saver bags for your clothes? How did they work? Did they leave your clothes wrinkled? Can you repack the dirty clothes at the end of the week? (some of them have a 2 way valve or something like that and it allows you to put your dirty clothes in them and roll them up at end of the week).

Mark

Vacuum ones I like, roll up ones not so much. I can never get enough air out of the roll up ones. But anything will help. Another trick, get the big ziplock bags, seal just until the very end and roll the air our, while it is still rolled up seal it and unroll it.

looks like Rachel got it...I wasnt even paying attenion when I asked about the vacuum bags...and then i saw it...

congrats Rachel...

Mark

We'll I'm off now to get ready to our evening.
C U all tomorrow.

Hey Rachel,
I think the other night I was logged in under Bryce's name. He was at a golf match and didn't get home until 9ish. That is why you saw his light on, but he didn't post. He may be home tonight to talk if anyone is around.

Have fun shopping.

susan my mom just informed me of your childrens plans to not sleep on the cruise

i think i will give it a shot with them!

the 600 and something hours really isnt enough time!

im sure Cass is up for it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter