October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is post 1800 for me. 2 milestones in 1 morning :cool1: Can't wait to tell Rach when I pick her up from school that I got 28k and I hit 1800 posts. She was laughing at me the other day because she already has over 1000 posts on the DIS and she just registered in Dec. and I am "not that far ahead of her" and I have been a DISer for years. Can't let my own DD pass me up ;)

OK I really need to go now. I need to mow the lawn AGAIN and I need to dig the kitchen table out from all the piles of junk mail that have burried it. The last few nights at dinner we have been crowded together at the table because there is hardly even room for the 3 of us to sit and eat.

Talk to you guys later :wave:

Does anyone on here have Nintendo ds? if so do you also have an M3DS Simply?

I have been trying all blooming afternoon to get the thing to work but having no luck.

Another £40 wasted I guess:rolleyes:

Steve sorry if I stole your FO

No prob. I wasn't paying attn. (work gets in the way)

House is great. Ellis is having a hard time at school though...he's started saying he doesnt like it there since he's gone back after the school hols.:sad2: It breaks my heart.

My son has been having a heck of a time in school too. He does not like the long school day (Just started 1st grade) and his teacher is very structured. (we are not. He's really not used to it)

Good morning everyone :wave2:
I enjoyed Big Brother last night :woohoo: So much for those rumours eh Steve. :confused3 They didn't show very much about the jury house though, so who knows what happened :confused: I KNEW Amber would talk about the "good" and "bad" people :lmao: Biggest dork in BB history :rotfl:

Who wants to make a bet she mentions the good and bad people in her little speech again for the last show??? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

I told Laura that you would be happy about how things turned out.

Yep, Internet rumors. I should have known better than to think that there was any validity to them.

Amber is a major whack job. That is the best part about not having the sequester house updates. Not seeing her!

What's everyone up to today? :confused3

Close Jeff, Very close!

I'm having a good day here, maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket :lmao:

Oh Yeah, definately.

I say by the time we go on the cruise that we will have 35,500... I think that once our trip gets closer that we will post tons and tons of posts and replies and goodbyes and hellos etc... I think it will soar.

She seems ok......I'll go in open minded and see what she says. I wish he knew what he didnt like about it then at least we'd have a point upon which to start, but he's just so vague and seems real down:sad1:

Hopefully the mound of prezzies and parties will cheer him up a bit. I hate to see him sad. He was fine when I picked him up this afternoon, but I'm sure tomorrow morning will be tearful again.

Avery had a rough time going to school this year....lots of screaming and kicking about going. But it took her about 3 days to calm right down.

But I sympathize as there is nothing worse then dropping off a child somewhere when they are screaming/crying that they dont want to go. My Better Half would say things to me like "just tell her that she has to go" but its a lot more than that. On the first day of school she had to literally have her fingers forced off me as she was gripping onto me so hard.

No prob. I wasn't paying attn. (work gets in the way)

My son has been having a heck of a time in school too. He does not like the long school day (Just started 1st grade) and his teacher is very structured. (we are not. He's really not used to it)

I told Laura that you would be happy about how things turned out.

Yep, Internet rumors. I should have known better than to think that there was any validity to them.

Amber is a major whack job. That is the best part about not having the sequester house updates. Not seeing her!

Close Jeff, Very close!

Oh Yeah, definately.

It is so hard for kids to get through those tough times in school. My youngest is having a hard time adjusting to 6th grade. He was so upset the other night that he came down crying and had himself so worked up he vomited. There is nothing I can do to take that stress away really. I told him that his best was good enough but the problem is that it is not good enough for him. Sad. Big deal for them.

Avery had a rough time going to school this year....lots of screaming and kicking about going. But it took her about 3 days to calm right down.

But I sympathize as there is nothing worse then dropping off a child somewhere when they are screaming/crying that they dont want to go. My Better Half would say things to me like "just tell her that she has to go" but its a lot more than that. On the first day of school she had to literally have her fingers forced off me as she was gripping onto me so hard.

It breaks your heart and you can remember those fearful pleading looks for far longer than they even continue.

I have been trying all blooming afternoon to get the thing to work but having no luck.

You are trying to get a video game to work? Karen, I didn't know you played video games. I don't have a DS. Kids only have regular gameboy.

We have Nintendo DS but I dont know what M3DS is so I guess we dont have that.

I say by the time we go on the cruise that we will have 35,500... I think that once our trip gets closer that we will post tons and tons of posts and replies and goodbyes and hellos etc... I think it will soar.

True. You can already start to see the beginnings of it. Seeing newer people posting and those who posted long ago come back.

It is so hard for kids to get through those tough times in school. My youngest is having a hard time adjusting to 6th grade. He was so upset the other night that he came down crying and had himself so worked up he vomited. There is nothing I can do to take that stress away really. I told him that his best was good enough but the problem is that it is not good enough for him. Sad. Big deal for them.

Yep. Im a solutions kind of guy and I havent hit upon the right way to approach this behavior yet.

True. You can already start to see the beginnings of it. Seeing newer people posting and those who posted long ago come back.

So what's your guess then? :confused3

I think this thread will get lightning quick starting around October 6th. Those last two weeks will be huge. All the non-USers coming in the first week and then the USers coming in the second week.

So what's your guess then? :confused3

I think this thread will get lightning quick starting around October 6th. Those last two weeks will be huge. All the non-USers coming in the first week and then the USers coming in the second week.

Oh! another FO lost to inattentiveness!

I'm thinking that at 1000posts/week x 5 weeks gives us a starting point of 33,000 then I would guess that we would be at about 3000 posts for the week the UK'ers are preparing to leave and dropping to 2250 posts after they're gone. So, I guesstimate 36,250

Here you go Cinnamike...

underdog.jpg

thanks cass. i owe you a strawberry smoothie. and ill buy rob an ice cream cone.(oh, thats right, they are free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter