October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really good day shopping, hopefully I got most of the cruise shopping done. I should now by tonight. I hope.

Ok I am in linear. How do I get to oldest first. I have newest first for some reason

Go to User CP.

Go to Edit Options.

Scroll Down to Display Options.

Look on the drop down menu for Display Mode.

Save Changes at bottom.

fo?

Re: Fantasy Cruise

If you see a girl with long red hair on the ship....

Push her overboard. :lmao:

cinnamike here.
if we are talking about a fantasy cruise dear.. you wont mind if cinnamon joins us in our cabin..pirate: pirate:

I had a really good day shopping, hopefully I got most of the cruise shopping done. I should now by tonight. I hope.

Great job Carrie!

Wish I could be too.

Sadly my last credit card statement is preventing me from shopping any further.:sad2: :sad1:

I kind of planned on lots of overtime at work this summer to pay off bills and shop, shop, shop! more stuff for the cruise, but the PO has cut overtime drastically!

Might not be able to get any more new clothes:sad1:

Ok, yeah, but I guess I should really be working on those DIS tag gifts that take me 3 to 4 days for each one.
My priorities are all screwed up!:sad2:

I like your priorities better then mine. I do everything else first.

Ok, yeah, but I guess I should really be working on those DIS tag gifts that take me 3 to 4 days for each one.
My priorities are all screwed up!:sad2:

Was that word specifically chosen? :rotfl2:

Sorry, I'd much rather be "working out" than doing tag gifts. If you all don't get tag gifts from me, you'll know why. :lmao:

Actually, between now and the cruise, I would bet the cost of the cruise I could get tag gifts done for EVERY stateroom on the ship. :rotfl:

Great job Carrie!

Wish I could be too.

Sadly my last credit card statement is preventing me from shopping any further.:sad2: :sad1:

I kind of planned on lots of overtime at work this summer to pay off bills and shop, shop, shop! more stuff for the cruise, but the PO has cut overtime drastically!

Might not be able to get any more new clothes:sad1:

I am right there with you. DH was going to get a lot of OT but couldn't because DD moved in with us. So that really cut us back. The credit statements just keep going. I had to buy enough clothes for both the kids since they really did not live with us for more then 2 days at a time we did not have that many clothes for them.

VERY pleased with what went down last night. I love the new HOH.

Saw it and loved it. Will it be another back door? Nominating friends to then put up an enemy? Good way to get rid of ED but then again, will they really want to get rid of him. Wouldn't be too bad up against ED in the final two.

what????? how could anyone want jen to leave.:sad2:
thats ok we still get to see her in the other house.
plus i hear cbs is developing two new shows for jen.
JENth degree
and the JENth factor
look for both new shows this fall on cbs.:cheer2:

Was that word specifically chosen? :rotfl2:

Sorry, I'd much rather be "working out" than doing tag gifts. If you all don't get tag gifts from me, you'll know why. :lmao:

Actually, between now and the cruise, I would bet the cost of the cruise I could get tag gifts done for EVERY stateroom on the ship. :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter