October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Susan. It was a GREAT view. Al said he thinks it is the best view we have ever had anywhere. I spent hours sitting on that balcony reading and looking out at the beautiful lush grounds and the ocean beyond and even though it was hot while we were there there was always a nice ocean breeze on the balcony.

How could you not sit and enjoy some of that beauty. It reminds me of a treehouse.

I am also planning on enjoying the view on the cruise more this time. LOL I don't think I ever really sat and just enjoyed the sunrises or sunsets...

My oldest is hoping that the cabin numbers will be his access to some of the kids on the boards...via phone. Hmm... that could be dangerous....

Not sure how welll this one will turn out but here is a picture of the turtle we saw nesting on the beach right in front of Disney's resort when we went for a walk on the beach one night. The turtle is the "lump" in front of and between the umbrellas. It was amazing to see! We watched her come up out of the ocean right in front of us, drag herself up the beach, buid her nest, lay her eggs and go back into the ocean.

018.jpg

Will they just call each other and talk about what they should be out doing already anyway?

Not sure how welll this one will turn out but here is a picture of the turtle we saw nesting on the beach right in front of Disney's resort when we went for a walk on the beach one night. The turtle is the "lump" in front of and between the umbrellas. It was amazing to see! We watched her come up out of the ocean right in front of us, drag herself up the beach, buid her nest, lay her eggs and go back into the ocean.

That is too cool. That would be one of those things that you would not be very likely to see again.

Rachel uses the phone's voice mail to keep us updated on where she is going and who she is with. One time when we got back to our cabin there were 8 voice mail messages from here updating us :)

Karen here's some :grouphug: :grouphug: for you and Ellis. Give it time and hopefully things will get better as he gets more used to his new classmates and surroundings. Rachel switched schools towards the end of 1st grade and at first it was hard because she missed her old friends and it just took a little while for her to find her niche in her new class. I always hated it when she would be in tears before school, it madse me feel so bad for her and most times I had a hard time not crying with her. Things will get better though :grouphug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: FOR ELLIS FROM SHANE Hope everything is better soon!

thanks for all your good wishes and hugs.
I picked him up and the teacher suggested we have a meeting tomorrow to try and make things a little better - fingers crossed.

We were VERY LUCKY!!! We saw 2 turtles nesting this trip! The first one was on ascheduled turtle walk we took through a state park in the area and then we just happened upon this one. It was awesome!

That is too cool. That would be one of those things that you would not be very likely to see again.

018.jpg

Wow talk about a once in a lifetime memory.

A FO for the Charlotte gal:woohoo:

This Charlotte girl is about ready to get the heck out of the office. Just waiting for someone to come and take over so I can go home. Not really wanting to work this week. Maybe because I am ready for my cruise to be here already.

Oh good Karen, that is great that the teacher wants to work to make things better for Ellis too

thanks for all your good wishes and hugs.
I picked him up and the teacher suggested we have a meeting tomorrow to try and make things a little better - fingers crossed.

I have a few pictures to post from Disney's Vero Beach Resort from our stay ther in June. Tina was interested in seeing these.

The view from the balcony of our 1 bedroom villa
005-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Oh wow - I soooo wish I was there right now......I am having a real shi**y day:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter