October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there are women out there with gorgeous hair that look in the mirror and think "Damn, I have great hair!" :lmao:

Hmm, don't think I was planning on watching Balls of Fury :rolleyes1

LOL, again, I know what you mean! My Dis Tag gifts are taking about 8 hours to finish and I only have 3 done :eek: I only have 29 more days :rolleyes1

I have to do at least one per night to get them all done and packed and put together! :scared: I really hate having to move right before our trip. I thought we unpacked all the boxes and I am still looking for stuff ::yes:: I need more 2 gallon ziploc bags and I KNOW I had one more box but I can't find it and I can't just go pick them up at the store :sad2:

Wow! Cass I appreciate your gift already!:thumbsup2 :hug:

Rose,

You're doing better than I am. I haven't started them yet. Mike and I actually have a free weekend coming up. (Whoops, I shouldn't say that. I'm going to start them then.:scared1:

My Dad was released from the hospital today, so that frees up some time.

Yeah!:hug:

Will anyone want to "go back" after the jollys?...."Come down from the roof Neil you have to go to work"....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Karen he'll be fine dear...:hug: And here i don't just give :flower3: to anyone you know...:snooty:

Hi!!!! I'm not sure if Missy or Paige has posted since lunch yet. I have not caught up yet. But here are a couple of photos. We had a lot of fun. A a whole lot of laughs!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:
Here are the three VA hotties!!!!
061.jpg

This one is for Jeff!!!! We love our bracelets!!!!!!!

062.jpg

Great photo girls!:thumbsup2

H ROSE,
Your post said:
People with straight hair seem to have it so easy:cutie:
Not really. I have thee most baby fine hair. Every morning as part of my beautification process:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I have to curl it and use Paul Mitchell freezing spray. If I don't I have a mess. I would love to have your hair, it would make me fell like a princess: Some days I have been know to just cut off the pieces I don't like.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
LL

Me too! Not in a long time though....
And my son who inherited my hair does too!:headache:

I know you lady's have now left me Hazel been trying for over 20 years:rolleyes1 but when you comeback can you answer me a question please How the hell do you fill in the mensa questionnaire on the DCL website?...We've been trying now for weeks and even after 326 emails to DCL were still no bloody nearer....Rant over until i try again...:rolleyes1

I know you lady's have now left me Hazel been trying for over 20 years:rolleyes1 but when you comeback can you answer me a question please How the hell do you fill in the mensa questionnaire on the DCL website?...We've been trying now for weeks and even after 326 emails to DCL were still no bloody nearer....Rant over until i try again...:rolleyes1

That's the whole idea...if you can fill it in then you belong in Mensa. :rotfl2: Chris you only have to fill in two of the online forms. The others are optional. The flight one doesn't give you the option for international destinations.

Heather

we're nearing the next milestone...could it be another UK steal?

But with this darn 40 second rule who knows whos lurking.....

No, no new page. I just need to time it right...

And maybe if I take my time and be patient.

PPPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter