October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just kidding because I am never the only one posting, I have one of the lowest post counts n this thread. Today was a pain at work, I had a trade that the client said one thing but he really wanted something else. My feeling is that the client should know what they want to do but that is not the way it work. I was able to fix before the trade executed so I did not take a loss

Need a vacation, oh yeah only 2 more months

Judy:banana:

Hope this makes you all laugh as much as I did.

Picture it, Kohl's department store, lots of moms shopping with kids:

I'm standing in the check out line and Chuck comes limping over. I ask:
Why are you limping?

He says ( a little louder than usual) : I don't know, my b@ll hurts! :scared1:

Two women spin around to look at him and he stumbles through a:

I mean the ball of my foot, my foot...the ball of my foot hurts!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. Poor Chuck turned 3 different shades of red and was looking for a quick exit. :rotfl:

That was priceless:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: I was laughing so hard, I was trying to read it to Mark sitting in the other room, and he couldn't understand what I was saying half the time.

Good one Chuck, One Ball.

Hope this makes you all laugh as much as I did.

Picture it, Kohl's department store, lots of moms shopping with kids:

I'm standing in the check out line and Chuck comes limping over. I ask:
Why are you limping?

He says ( a little louder than usual) : I don't know, my b@ll hurts! :scared1:

Two women spin around to look at him and he stumbles through a:

I mean the ball of my foot, my foot...the ball of my foot hurts!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. Poor Chuck turned 3 different shades of red and was looking for a quick exit. :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

Nice! I think I wouldn't have been able to stifle my giggles!

Change in plans I figure I will check in now so when DD goes to bed I can work on my project upstairs and watch 3 hours of my show.

you might be a redneck if you've been to the emergency room more than three times to have a fishhook removed.

Off to go put DD to bed and work on my project, I will talk to you all tomorrow. Hope you all have a good night/day.

you might be a redneck if you've been to the emergency room more than three times to have a fishhook removed.

Actually, you could just be very clumsy and not good at fishing.
HOWEVER, you WOULD be a Redneck if you use fishing hooks to pierce your ears (or any other body part).... :lmao: :rolleyes1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just watched Big Brother. My favourite player went home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nancy, that was TOO funny!!! :lmao:

As I was reading it, I was thinking....why would only ONE of his balls be sore??? :rolleyes1

Thanks for a laugh! I needed it! I feel like punching someone :headache:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just watched Big Brother. My favourite player went home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

We just got hooked into this tonight! We're adding it to the DVR, though I don't know if this season will compare to last... last season was epic!

We just got hooked into this tonight! We're adding it to the DVR, though I don't know if this season will compare to last... last season was epic!

Yeah, but last season was All Stars so, yeah hard to compare.

I so wanted the other person gone.

Do you want to know who won HOH?

I already know and I am glad she won!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

But I am still MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I wonder what happened to Chris! :confused3

I bet something happened to his fanny pack and he had to call a fanny mechanic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

my sister told me to say that, that's what they call gynocologists

BHAHAHAHAH!! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter