October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have big plans for the weekend?

I'm going down to see my daughter just north of Cincinnati. Spending the weekend with her. Mike's staying home with the dog. Lucky him. :)

It's Mother/Daughter bonding this weekend. She just moved into a new place and just started her business. I haven't seen it yet. Mike went down and helped her move a few weeks ago, but I was busy placing my parents in the nursing home.

So I'm looking forward to it. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

WAAAAAAAAh, I'm not going to think about it...I'm not going to think about it...I'm not going to think about it...I'm not going to think about it... :sad2:

I'll think about the first day. :dance3:

Well you know, if we just treat tomorrow as our first day of the cruise, instead of our last, we can relive our cruise again. :thumbsup2

Maybe someone has the "Welcome Aboard" sign picture.

I'm going down to see my daughter just north of Cincinnati. Spending the weekend with her. Mike's staying home with the dog. Lucky him. :)

It's Mother/Daughter bonding this weekend. She just moved into a new place and just started her business. I haven't seen it yet. Mike went down and helped her move a few weeks ago, but I was busy placing my parents in the nursing home.

That should be a nice time for you. A good break.

So will we see Mike on the boards then this weekend?

Since we're going to look at tomorrow as the day we get on the ship, rather than get off it, maybe next week, on each day, everyone can put down what they think their day will consist of.

So, since Today is Friday, we will have already landed at MCO and hopefully be on our way to the Ron Jon right now (providing the luggage came up in a timely manner).

I'm sure we will have already had a mini-meet with the other WI KKers who flew down on Midwest and got in 20 minutes before us.

Well you know, if we just treat tomorrow as our first day of the cruise, instead of our last, we can relive our cruise again. :thumbsup2

Maybe someone has the "Welcome Aboard" sign picture.

I have a pic of the "Welcome Home" rug that they put on the gangplank when we return back to the ship from the ports. We've been looking for it all week. I'll find it and put it on.

That should be a nice time for you. A good break.

So will we see Mike on the boards then this weekend?

No doubt! We live for the boards. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have a pic of the "Welcome Home" rug that they put on the gangplank when we return back to the ship from the ports. We've been looking for it all week. I'll find it and put it on.

That will work.

Anyone have a picture of the little circle signs on the gangway at port? The ones above where we get our pictures taken?

Oh, and I'm sure someone could post some pictures of the "ears".

Since we're going to look at tomorrow as the day we get on the ship, rather than get off it, maybe next week, on each day, everyone can put down what they think their day will consist of.

So, since Today is Friday, we will have already landed at MCO and hopefully be on our way to the Ron Jon right now (providing the luggage came up in a timely manner).

I'm sure we will have already had a mini-meet with the other WI KKers who flew down on Midwest and got in 20 minutes before us.

Ok...

I am landing as we speak... smoooooth landing. :thumbsup2

Tonight We're staying at the Raddison at the Port. I'm sure we'll be meeting up with some disers tonight. Can't wait until tomorrow, We'll get a shuttle and head for the terminal. :woohoo:

Maybe us repeat cruisers could post pictures all week of what the cruise will be like.

Granted some have not been on a Western, but the embarkment day, any sea days, Castaway Cay, and final day will pretty much be the same.

I will see if I can post some pictures of our Western from January.

There is a person on the repo doing this right now because one year from now we (Chris, Heather, myself and one other KKer, but I don't remember who - sorry) will be on that cruise.

Only post pictures on the corresponding days.

This may be fun.

Ok...

I am landing as we speak... smoooooth landing. :thumbsup2

Tonight We're staying at the Raddison at the Port. I'm sure we'll be meeting up with some disers tonight. Can't wait until tomorrow, We'll get a shuttle and head for the terminal. :woohoo:

Anyone else at the Raddison this trip?

I know there are a couple next door at the Country Inn and Nancy I think is down at the Marriott Courtyard.

TILL WE MEET AGAIN

APPETIZERS
Artichoke, Spinach and Jalepeno Cheese Dip
with Triangles of Crispy Pita Bread

Chilled Tuna Sushi roll garnished with American Black Caviar
with Pickled Ginger Wasabi and Soy Sauce

SALADS
Chilled Split Pea Soup
garnished with Caramelized Chipolini Onions

MAIN COURSE
Roasted Mint Pesto Crusted Sirloin of Lamb
with Onion, Leek and Potato gratin and Sun-dried Tomato Jus

DESSERTS
Baked Alaska
served with Ice Cream Loaf, Sponge Cake, and Meringue

very tough walt

Regarding this Fantasy Cruise.

Since we're getting on the ship tomorrow, where is our dis meet going to be?

(I'm going to miss the first 2 days of our fantasy cruise, sine I'll be away this weekend. :sad2: My daughter isn't getting her internet set up until Monday.)

So keep Mike away from the Babes. :rolleyes:

fo?

Re: Fantasy Cruise

If you see a girl with long red hair on the ship....

Push her overboard. :lmao:

sounds like a fun time. Enjoy!!! Diane

Regarding this Fantasy Cruise.

Since we're getting on the ship tomorrow, where is our dis meet going to be?

(I'm going to miss the first 2 days of our fantasy cruise, sine I'll be away this weekend. :sad2: My daughter isn't getting her internet set up until Monday.)

So keep Mike away from the Babes. :rolleyes:

3:00 by the Mickey Pool - starboard side (right-side).

Since there is now launch now, we don't have to worry about being on the Port side.

You'll just have to dictate to Mike over the phone what you'll be doing on Sunday - Key West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter