October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that website did not help me. Does anyone know if Disney offeres a business credit card? Or how I can find out?

GREAT JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS DI !!!!:thumbsup2
does this mean you will be posing for our girls of the kk calendar now?
we still have a few openings left. we will let you pose on the harley if youd like.:laughing: :laughing:

thank you but I am not the posing kind of girl. Diane

Hi Diane
It is a bean shaped and you inflate it. Kind of like an exercize ball. You've seen those balance balls. So you do crunches and push ups many different exercizes, It is bean shaped so it is not so hard to balance on. There is no balance issue. The bean supports you. It is just fun! I do the half -hour Total body workout on the DVD that came with the bean.
Lynn

thats sound different. Diane

Hi Diane
That weight loss total is terrific.:woohoo:. How long have you been working at it.
Lynn

Thanks. I have been going to Weight Watchers since January. wow sounds like so long ago but I have had many vacations where I dont seem to follow the program.

This has been a bad day on the boards. Either I'm timing it wrong or no one wants to talk to me. :sad1: :laughing:

Maybe I should go get a shower. :rotfl2:

Where's Walt & Di when you need them. ;)

Howdy I am here and no one is on. It is 11 PM. Walt and I went to get some supper at Taco Cabana after football and cheering practice. Elijah made the whole practice today. I guess he is back to normal. I hope. Diane

Mackenzie had her first fire drill at school today. She said it was really loud and scared her that she was plugging her ears and yelling for mommy. Talk about tugging at the heart strings. However now all she can talk about our things cathing on fire. The house, the car, the ship, the school, my work, daddy's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter