October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you all leave me no choice but to go shop on ebay for awhile. :cool1: :banana: I will check back in every once in a while. We will see if I can find any formal wear for the kids. :scared:

Just wanted to let the interested parties know that the argie bargie has been updated and MNSSHP is completed....not well, but it's done.

805 posts so far - holy crap! Although half of them are probably mine so it's really not that impressive.

I'm going to bed... feeling cruddy all of a sudden. :sick:

I guess I am just bumping the count a little. Still shopping so I will check in again in a little while.

Ok I have had enough of :surfweb: I feel like I am going crossed eyed. Well I guess I am off to bed. :wave2: Good night

Jay is the garden guy - I just dig holes where he tells me to!

If he asks you to dig a very large one around October time just ring me and then 911....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Here in AZ we have heard nothing about this. I have seen a few people post about this little girl. Can someone please fill me in.

Some 10 days ago while on holiday in Portugal a little girl of 3 was taken out of her hotel bed while her mum and dad sat eating a meal in a restaurant not 100 a hundred yards away and has not been seen since,she had her fourth birthday yesterday....We have wall to wall TV coverage over here and someone has put up a $3m dollar reward for her safe return,i still fear this will not be enough as the abduction was clearly no "smash and grab" operation it was well planned and well executed by someone/s who's clearly taken time to plan this,my heart breaks to think of what that child is or WAS going through at the hands of theses animals....:sad2:

ps...And please before we condemn them for leaving them (her twin brother and sister were with her in the room at the time)let me just say as parents we make hundreds if not thousands of decisions on behalf of our children we can't be expected to get them all right all the time as were only human,are we not?...:sad2:

By the way did i mention i had all six numbers on the lotto last night?....Jason,Brenda sorry but put the cases back in the loft i had all 6 numbers but spread across 5 lines i didn't even win a bloody tenner....:sad1:

OR some new fancy luggage,why?, our we going on some fancy jolly around the world "no but i wouldn't want the neighbours to think I'd chucked you out with nothing"....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter