October 19th Cruisers again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad Kaleigh is feeling better Denine! I bet she was adorable as a little angel. :angel:

Our house is done and it looks sooo cute! I took some pictures but my printer is not reading my camera card :mad: We have to go to Target tomorrow night and return something so I will see if I can make a CD.

Darn, stupid printer. I want to see pictures of your house!!!!

Tomorrow morning (9:00am) Chris's sister and her family fly in. Still have no idea where everyone is going to sleep.

Good Morning!

I sure hope I can post pictures everything looks so cute. I made peppermint suckers and Bob and I made Gingerbread men they add so much to the yard.
Tomorrow night is the judging wish us luck! We have had all the lights on the house before but never the stuff in the yard. This year in addition to the suckers and gingerbread boys we have a train, presents, huge stocking hanging on the fence and 8' Mickey. We have 2 bay windows in the front of our house the bottom one has the tree and the upper one (my bedroom) we put Mickey and Minnie in. We have candy canes lining the drive way and candy canes shaped as hearts on the lights on the garage and one between the bedroom windows. I HOPE WE WIN!

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!:santa:

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY!!!!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :tinker: pooh: :eeyore: :tink: :mickeyjum :smickey: :goofy: :tigger:

Barb - wow, sounds great. Too bad I am so busy with Chris's family because it is almost worth it to go see your house!!! I am so jealous that you leave for Disney in 1 week, wish I was going with you. Are you still going on the Panama Canal cruise in August?

Good Morning

Today is the judging wish us luck. I am not sure when they announce the winners.

Today is the funeral for the 2 girls killed at our church. Their Dad got out of the hospital yesterday.

I made a CD last night but could not figure out how to upload the pictures on photobucket. I am so bummed you can't see the house.

I really wanted to see the movie "I am Legend" Jaymee went to see it this past weekend and is still having nightmares. Count me OUT! I have never been good with scary movies.

I love scary movies, but will only watch them at home!!!!

If you email me some pictures, I will post them for you.

ok let me see if I can make sense.

Usually I put my camera card in the printer and it loads the pictures I save the pictures in a folder in "my Pictures" then open up photobucket and browse the folder and click on the picture. Since the pictures are on a CD I can't figure out how to save the CD pictures to a folder.:confused3

Heidi-Not sure if we will get to go on the Panama cruise or not. With the $10,000+ wedding that I was not counting on it may be impossible. Same thing happened the last Panama cruise with Missy's wedding. ARRRRRRRR
I am still hoping we will be able to go and waiting till the last possible minute to decide.

Just heard that Chris's family made it in okay and they are enjoying the snow. The are headed out to go sledding at a place in our complex.

Hope this posting doesn't make anyone pass out from the shock. It took some searching to find my name and password so I could post.

You have to catch me up. What happened to Kaleigh? I read what happened to Tyler (poor baby) but what surgery did Kaleigh have?

I didn't want to just come on & boast but we had the most fantastic time at Disney World:mickeyjum :earboy2: :earsboy: :earsgirl: It was truly magical:tinker: The weather was perfect. Sunny:sunny: and in the 80's with no rain. Decorated for Christmas without the crowds. I thought the Osbourne Lights were so much better on the street and dancing with the music. The greatest thing was just seeing Zoe's face with the characters and the first time she saw the light parade. She LOVED the characters pluto: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :eeyore: :donald: :goofy: pooh:. Now the family wants to do Disney every Christmas:santa: instead of presents. I could go for that!!!!!!! The only thing that would have made the trip better was to see you guys.

Hope you are all ready for the holidays. My trees have been up since before thanksgiving but my windows still aren't in so my lights are not up. I guess they may not make it up this year.

Miss you all. Toodles, Jeanne alias Disney Dudette #2

WOW! What a treat a post from Jeanne! :cool1:

I talked to an agent that lives in Florida today she said the weather is suppose to be in the mid to high 70ies all next week YIPPPPEEEE!!!:banana:

Ah gee Jeanne. So good to see you post. You and your witty self is so missed. I know how special Disney is through the eyes of the grandchild! Kaleigh had to have surgery on her umbilical hernia.

Barb, believe me, you are way better at computers than me. I bet you will figure out how to post the pictures. I must be stupid but I didn't realize that the movie is scary. I guess I won't see it either. Well, maybe.

Bless little Tyler. He is doing ok. Joey is doing great too. It is just as hard on the other twin to stand back and watch. Heidi's first memories of childhood are the chaos of the seizures. Good to know that honestly it isn't a lifelong tramatizing ordeal though. In a strange sort of way, Stacey is fortunate to be able to see that in the future, things will be ok just like it was for her and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter