Oct/Nov/Dec Code Watch

I haven't booked anywhere yet because we are only staying in the resorts 2 days and those 2 days are 5 days apart! We are DVC owners and book Fri & Sat. nights at the resorts so we don't have to use so many points for a DVC stay. We are arriving on Saturday nad leaving on Saturday- sop I need 2 Fri. night ressie's. They'd have to be seperate ressies and I'd have to put 2 rack rate deposits down on them, so I'm really hesitant to do this right now.

Laurajean1014 said:
Any AP rates yet for WL in December?

Last year rates for this time frame didn't come out until the end of August so we have a couple months to wait yet.

I will join you all in the wait. I am waiting for the Oct. rates but I am staying at the Poly and I am going the same weekend that the golf thing is on, so I guess I may not have too much luck with codes being available at the Poly. Well, good luck to everyone! :goodvibes

cobbler said:
Last year rates for this time frame didn't come out until the end of August so we have a couple months to wait yet.

Many thanks Cobbler. I'll wait like the rest of us.

Booked two rooms at POFQ for Dec 3-10 using the AAA rate, but sure would love to get the AP discount. Looks like we'll all be waiting till late August if they are released close to last year's date!

I hope they come out with AP codes too! We will be at the CBR nov2-15th. Trying to convince a couple of our friends to come down with us too! So we would need 2 rooms at that rate! Well I guess we will have to do the waiting game and see! :sunny: :earboy2:

mommykds said:
Just curious..to all who have posted on this thread..have you already booked at rack until a code (hopefully) comes out OR who has booked a room at a less expensive resort (like me :) ) & will book to an upgraded resort when/if the AP's come out?

About a month ago, I booked AAA rate for WL woods view Nov 9-15. All standard rooms at AAA rates were full already. Since this falls during Super Soap weekend and Jersey week, I couldn't wait for codes if I even wanted a room. We had problems a few years ago with not being able to find a room at YC during SSW, and could only get in at WL, so now we book ahead.

Last year I tried to get AP rate when it came out, but there was not even one night availabilty for our dates, also in Nov and during Jersey week. I'll try again this year, but we're happy with WL even without codes.

MINNIEBOWSER said:
I will join you all in the wait. I am waiting for the Oct. rates but I am staying at the Poly and I am going the same weekend that the golf thing is on, so I guess I may not have too much luck with codes being available at the Poly. Well, good luck to everyone! :goodvibes

Kathy-Howdy neighbor-your dates are the same as mine were last year and I booked ahead with AAA discount and then called the day AP's came out and was able to get the discount applied to my reservation. But a Dis friend going simular dates who called the same day was not able to get an AP applied to her reservation. I just wanted to give you hope but not false hope. I don't think I called at 7:00am-I think it was more like 9 but it was on the release day. That why this thread is so great-we get all rumors and are ready to make that call (or those calls!).

AND...I didn't notice that the resort or parks felt overcrowded due to the golf.

Maybe I'll give you a wave :wave2: as we are getting ready to leave. Our dates this year are 10/14 to 10/23(gotta get those 2 trips in on 1 AP). 9 nights. My longest stay ever. The first 2 nights are just me and DD (turned 6 yesterday :bday: ) and the next 7 we are joined by DH, DS(4), DD(2) and an adult friend.

Let me join you on the code watch. We are scheduled into The Poly September 24-30 lagoon view concierge. Then we switch over to AKL for a week also CL. Really need those codes :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Hi Lovesdumbo, :wave2: good to see you!

Lovesdumbo: Thank you for the hope on possibley getting a code. I had read that the golf thing did not effect the parks too much but that it might effect the Polynesian because it took place near it. I see that you also stayed at the Polynesian last year , so now I am hopeful. I will be sure to call first thing in the morning. THANK YOU! P.S. Have a great trip! I would love to have a couple of mom and daughter days too while there. I also have a DD6. I hope you have a magical trip. :goodvibes

I am joining the watch also. :wave2:
Debbie

I am just a follower. Looking for codes for November. Does anyone really think they will have one or has Disney given them up for good? :flower:
When was the last time a code was put out there? And when did they stop? :flower:

If I remember correctly, the last general public code was for early 2005. It was released in December 04. I don't expect to see more general public codes for a while. MYW seems to be going too well for Disney to need to release general public codes. I think there will still be AP rates, but lately the discount with an AP rate isn't as much as it was before MYW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter