Oct 30 2010 7 Night Western

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up tonight studying for a Microsoft Certification exam so I will check in to see if anything opens up at Palo. I have Dinner and Brunch, kinda curious about High Tea and why it is currently not available.

Go for it chica! :thumbsup2

Ron saw a thread on CC Coz board where someone was complaining about Nachi being full on their day due to a "very LARGE private party" tee hee hee! Wonder if by chance that day was Nov. 3? ;)

I think the charge for tea is only $5/pp. BUT I do believe the pastries available in Cove Cafe are the ones you get in Palo at tea and brunch! Yumm-O! (and they're freee!!)

I'm not big on Champagne either but we tried what they gave us at the brunch and loved it! I'll happily accept donation glasses! :lmao:

Yeah it is crazy hard to get into. If I hadn't seen pictures of it before I'd think it is an urban legend.

Our kids will. At least in the evening for the Halloween events.

The countdown is on...T-minus two hours+ and counting. Good luck all!:goodvibes

Yes -- I just got on cruise critic's cozumel forum and read a post from a cruiser on another ship (the Crown Princess) who was unhappy to find out that Nachi was completely sold out on November 3rd. Rumor has it that a mouse group is at fault here. :cool2::cool2::cool2: Good luck everyone with your midnight bookings!

Eeks there was only one time for brunch left and it was key west day :/

oh well

ETA: ugh i reserved stuff and it is already missing :(

oh well

Don't forget to save your selections. I forget exactly the words, but there should be some kind of save after choosing. Good Luck

Currently no more availability for brunch on the group brunch day. So I've booked it for another sea day and will hope to change it later.

Didn't realize that if ressies are linked, only one party at a time can be on to book ressies. So I guess Kim must be on now, so I'll wait patiently to make Beths dinner ressies. :)

Well. no Tea available at all.

Got the dinner we wanted (Tuesday night)

Got an 11:00 brunch on Thursday, BUT forgot to click DH's name so it is only for me! Couldn't change it, so will have to go when we get on board and beg....

Now I am off to get some sleep!

Currently no more availability for brunch on the group brunch day. So I've booked it for another sea day and will hope to change it later.

Didn't realize that if ressies are linked, only one party at a time can be on to book ressies. So I guess Kim must be on now, so I'll wait patiently to make Beths dinner ressies. :)

Are you able to get on now? I've been off for a few minutes. Any luck? I didn't know that either. I saw your names when I went on to make our ressies, I had to check off our names.

oh well

OMG sorry you all are having trouble! :sad2:

I logged in right on the dot and all days and time slots were still available for brunch except Thurs @ 10:30. We selected Monday at 10:30, just what we wanted!

Dinners at all days and times (except Monday at 6 PM) were also still available, so we got our Day 2 at 8:30. I know it is Halloween but we just could NOT come up with a alternate day we'd like to go, so the kids will enjoy the Halloween activities in the clubs. If they do it as they've done int he past all of the good activities (ToT and deck party) will be while we plan to still be ashore in KW anyway so it's all good.

High Tea, yep totally greyed out and not selectable. They must only allow like 10 people in there.

It still amazes me how the DCL website jams up on these big release days. You'd think they'd have that fixed by now....:sad2:

Anyway good luck to those hangin on, hopefully you all find something that works for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter