Oct 3 - Dec 30 FD & Code Watch (Only)

Nothing for me yet, I checked all three emails. So we think they will be released later today? Desperately want a code for 40% off the Poly. We have FD now, but with all 3 of my kids below 9 the 40% discount is always a better deal, unless Disney really decides to be magical and give us Kids Eat, Stay and Play free....Fingers crossed. Good Luck everyone waiting

Crossing my fingers for codes today! Give me a pin please!
Oh, does anyone know the time frame of when they release AP rates?

We got a PIN. Well, actually my mother did but she is traveling with us so we were able to have the discount applied to both of us. :cool1:

It ended up being free dining for the blackout dates. We are traveling on November 19th-26th and now we get free dining too!! :thumbsup2

My mother saved $293.93 (1 person) and we saved $1,175.72 ( 4 people all over 9). I am so excited. We have never had free dining before and I am so excited to be able to save as much as we did. :goodvibes

I am so annoyed right now...

Before I go off on this rant... I am not one of these people who feel like I am entitled to a discount and that is the only way I will go.

I am booked right now, and I am going. What's annoying is that these discounts are sent to selective people, for no rhyme or reason. My dates are blacked out for the general public free dining, and I am fine with that. If there are no discounts, there are no discounts, no problem. Its this PIN that irritates me. I have been 6 times, 7 if you count this trip (and 5 times in the last 5 years), and I dont deserve something for my loyalty??? Seriously? Why do I feel like I am playing the lottery? AHHHHH!

We got a PIN. Well, actually my mother did but she is traveling with us so we were able to have the discount applied to both of us. :cool1:

It ended up being free dining for the blackout dates. We are traveling on November 19th-26th and now we get free dining too!! :thumbsup2

My mother saved $293.93 (1 person) and we saved $1,175.72 ( 4 people all over 9). I am so excited. We have never had free dining before and I am so excited to be able to save as much as we did. :goodvibes

Congrats! :thumbsup2

Before I go off on this rant... I am not one of these people who feel like I am entitled to a discount and that is the only way I will go.

I am booked right now, and I am going. What's annoying is that these discounts are sent to selective people, for no rhyme or reason. My dates are blacked out for the general public free dining, and I am fine with that. If there are no discounts, there are no discounts, no problem. Its this PIN that irritates me. I have been 6 times, 7 if you count this trip (and 5 times in the last 5 years), and I dont deserve something for my loyalty??? Seriously? Why do I feel like I am playing the lottery? AHHHHH!

I understand how you feel. We have been 5 years in a row and this will be our 6th trip. We didn't have a code under our name either. My mother received the code and she is traveling with us but no one else is on her reservation. Our trips cost way more than her trip does every year because we are a family of 4, but year after year we never get a PIN. It is weird how Disney selects who gets the code. I am just grateful that we are able to use her discount code because we are traveling together. If she wasn't coming with us we would be without just like a lot of other people.

Its this PIN that irritates me. I have been 6 times, 7 if you count this trip (and 5 times in the last 5 years), and I dont deserve something for my loyalty??? Seriously? Why do I feel like I am playing the lottery? AHHHHH!

I have been so many times and I don't get PINS either. My sister used to get postcards alot, but nothing for me. I fall into the graces of public discounts. I wonder for those of us who are so addicted they know we will come anyway so they save the discounts to lure more in???:rotfl::rotfl:

Just called again too! I got excited for a moment because she put me on hold only to come back and tell me NO PIN! It's a bummer!!! We'll still go, we're just trying to figure out if we should push our trip back a week and not get all of the reservations we'd already made and were so looking forward to.

I know how you feel! We have never rec'd a code. Always kept fingers crossed for public discounts. I get frustrated when people get repeat codes and I can't get one. Oh well, I guess it's the luck of the draw.

I just booked FD for black out dates in December from the July 13th pin code released today. We never received the email so I had to call and add it to the reservation. Like someone suggested on another thread, the rep said there are a limited number of spots open at each resort for free dining.

Good luck to all!

Yes, I DID have a PIN attached to my name today (it was not there yesterday) , woo hoo !! It was NOT for Free Dining, but better !!! 40% off deluxe room rate.

We were originally scheduled at the Wilderness Lodge Dec 9-17 (missed Free Dining by 1 day), we have stayed at WL in 2008 & 2009.

Well, the WL is full & nothing available, but she had a Contemporary Main Tower Bay View Lake room available for the entire time Dec 9-17 & it was $315 cheaper than my original reservation. So, I get to stay in the MAIN TOWER AT THE CONTEMPORARY WITH A BAYLAKE VIEW !!!! Woo Hoo !!!!!

Thanks to all my Dis Buddies !! It was hard to let go of the Wilderness Lodge room, but the chance to get to stay in the Main Tower w/Bay Lake View was too hard to pass up, because I could not afford to stay there on my salary. :santa::santa::santa:

Yes, I DID have a PIN attached to my name today (it was not there yesterday) , woo hoo !! It was NOT for Free Dining, but better !!! 40% off deluxe room rate.

We were originally scheduled at the Wilderness Lodge Dec 9-17 (missed Free Dining by 1 day), we have stayed at WL in 2008 & 2009.

Well, the WL is full & nothing available, but she had a Contemporary Main Tower Bay View Lake room available for the entire time Dec 9-17 & it was $315 cheaper than my original reservation. So, I get to stay in the MAIN TOWER AT THE CONTEMPORARY WITH A BAYLAKE VIEW !!!! Woo Hoo !!!!!

Thanks to all my Dis Buddies !! It was hard to let go of the Wilderness Lodge room, but the chance to get to stay in the Main Tower w/Bay Lake View was too hard to pass up, because I could not afford to stay there on my salary. :santa::santa::santa:

So, how do you get the CM to check to see if you have a PIN connected with your name? Yesterday, I spoke to 3 different CM's...one said that they wouldn't be able to check unless I was going to book something...

I called back and the 2nd CM seemed like he knew what I was talking about, but then he only could find the FD that has been released to the general public...

So, I booked CBR...then I called back to switch from CBR to CSR, and the 3rd CM didn't seem to know what I was asking him...I kept saying: "I want you to check to see if there is another discount besides FD that is associated with my name..." He never answered my question directly...he just said, 'You have the FD package"....so frustrating!

I was really hoping to get a room discount instead...I know...I sound ungrateful, don't I? :rolleyes:

So, how do you get the CM to check to see if you have a PIN connected with your name? Yesterday, I spoke to 3 different CM's...one said that they wouldn't be able to check unless I was going to book something...

I called back and the 2nd CM seemed like he knew what I was talking about, but then he only could find the FD that has been released to the general public...

So, I booked CBR...then I called back to switch from CBR to CSR, and the 3rd CM didn't seem to know what I was asking him...I kept saying: "I want you to check to see if there is another discount besides FD that is associated with my name..." He never answered my question directly...he just said, 'You have the FD package"....so frustrating!

I was really hoping to get a room discount instead...I know...I sound ungrateful, don't I? :rolleyes:

I just called and told the CM that I already had a room booked but I just wanted to check if I had a PIN attached to my name. of course the answer was no but I tried.

We got it!!!! :cloud9: I felt strange about calling without having got an email, but I'm so glad I did!! I told her we already had a reservation but wanted to check on a new pin I heard about that covered our dates. I also asked her to check my husband's info. and she put me on hold for a minute and then said we had a free dining code that covered our dates. I think she said it was from October 3-November 24, maybe. We saved another $250 over our 30% code. We did upgrade the dining plan to the regular dining.

Thanks to the DIS boards for letting me know about this and for giving me the courage to call!!:woohoo:

We got it!!!! :cloud9: I felt strange about calling without having got an email, but I'm so glad I did!! I told her we already had a reservation but wanted to check on a new pin I heard about that covered our dates. I also asked her to check my husband's info. and she put me on hold for a minute and then said we had a free dining code that covered our dates. I think she said it was from October 3-November 24, maybe. We saved another $250 over our 30% code. We did upgrade the dining plan to the regular dining.

Thanks to the DIS boards for letting me know about this and for giving me the courage to call!!:woohoo:

woo hoo....so glad u called and got it. I got it too!!! but like ur self i was embarrassed the 80 times i called previously too! ha. i thought to myself i hope they dont keep track!! but persistance pays off!!! i am tempted to call again because i just cant believe it! ;)

woo hoo....so glad u called and got it. I got it too!!! but like ur self i was embarrassed the 80 times i called previously too! ha. i thought to myself i hope they dont keep track!! but persistance pays off!!! i am tempted to call again because i just cant believe it! ;)

I just called twice in a row and got nowhere. The first CM was not interested in helping me as I did not receive a PIN in email (she said she checked all five names related to our trip but there is no possible way she could have as not all were on the reservation I referenced when I called). The second told me that there is a FD PIN today that wasn't on any of our names but there is another PIN being released on the 18th that he couldn't discussed (he read a portion of an internal communication noting termination for anyone spillng the beans)

?????

I don't know what to make of any of this.

I just called twice in a row and got nowhere. The first CM was not interested in helping me as I did not receive a PIN in email (she said she checked all five names related to our trip but there is no possible way she could have as not all were on the reservation I referenced when I called). The second told me that there is a FD PIN today that wasn't on any of our names but there is another PIN being released on the 18th that he couldn't discussed (he read a portion of an internal communication noting termination for anyone spillng the beans)

?????

I don't know what to make of any of this.

I hear what you are saying. I have been going through this for weeks. it has taken over my life!! but i will say this i have spoken to various CM's and they all have different answers which is no frustrating...so i feel what u r going thru... sending pixie dust ur way hoping that you will get some sort of discount...and i know i said it a million times but i cant say it enough just keep calling eventually u will get the right CM! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter