Oct 3 - Dec 30 FD & Code Watch (Only)

I'm joining as well. We are going from 11/28-12/5.

We have the 20/30/40 code, but after crunching the numbers, FD would be better deal. Unless we desided to stay in a one bedroom at AKL or BC then the room discount is better with us paying for DP out of pocket.

Just wondering and I think I know the answer, but it never hurts to ask..... If FD is offered to the public, can I use my 20/30/40 code and still get FD or can I only use one or the other? I am leaning that it's one or the other. Though it would be AWSOME to have both!! :)

One or the other ...

Did they do free dining at this time of the year last year?

I am going in June and am thinking about going again in October but would rather go in November/December.

Though ... I have never been to MNSSHP!

Maybe I could go both.

Hahahah.

WDWO

Glad I found you guys here!! Going to Pop 10/7 thru 10/12....now the waiting continues for us...crossing my fingers!

I'm in!! I had FD last year in Sept. and now that we're going for the Holidays, I'd love for FD to be my early Christmas present!!! Come on Santa! :santa:

From what I found online, FD was announced for this time frame Oct-Dec in late July! I can not possibly fathom waiting until late July to book my October Disney trip but seeing as I have NO discount codes atm, I have no choice I guess. :( Seems silly to me to book now just to be able to book dining reservations but maybe I have to rethink that . . . lol

Count me in! We're going mid October, and so far we have no pin. So I'll take any discount I can get!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Still hoping for the elusive white rabbit, but losing hope...:sad1:

From what I found online, FD was announced for this time frame Oct-Dec in late July! I can not possibly fathom waiting until late July to book my October Disney trip but seeing as I have NO discount codes atm, I have no choice I guess. :( Seems silly to me to book now just to be able to book dining reservations but maybe I have to rethink that . . . lol

I'm wondering if Disney would offer sooner than late July this year (if at all) considering the opening of WWoHP in mid June....hmmm. I personally think they should, lol.

We're all set for Oct. 29 -Nov -6 at Coronado Springs. For those who have said that they r waiting for something, there currently is a 30-35-40% code out there. When calling just simply ask about it they won't just flat out offer it to u. I also am getting hoppers n the dining plan as well for 2 adults n 2 kids. Both age 7. So as it stands I am paying 3000 for 8 nts. W/ my% off. If FD is available late oct. And I take advan tage of it a nd not the % I will probably save a mere 250 more. My thoughts r better in my pocket then theirs. But u know me it'll probably end up back in theirs. By the time were fi nished .

Should be something to watch when Universal and Disney battle it out for the all mighty dollar this fall & Winter Lets see who starts it off with a Oct-Dec discount first should be fun

We're all set for Oct. 29 -Nov -6 at Coronado Springs. For those who have said that they r waiting for something, there currently is a 30-35-40% code out there. When calling just simply ask about it they won't just flat out offer it to u. I also am getting hoppers n the dining plan as well for 2 adults n 2 kids. Both age 7. So as it stands I am paying 3000 for 8 nts. W/ my% off. If FD is available late oct. And I take advan tage of it a nd not the % I will probably save a mere 250 more. My thoughts r better in my pocket then theirs. But u know me it'll probably end up back in theirs. By the time were fi nished .

I'm in!! I had FD last year in Sept. and now that we're going for the Holidays, I'd love for FD to be my early Christmas present!!! Come on Santa! :santa:

Add me to the list too! I would like the same Christmas present, please. pixiedust:

We are a family of 4 adults and have already discussed that any discount to upgrade wouldn't be worth it because we don't want to share the same room. Best bet would be the Ft Wilderness Cabins but they still are more $ than 2 rooms at POP with the 30% discount and we don't really want to feel like we have to go back to the cabin to cook dinner just to save money. It's a Disney vacation after all!! That's ok for some types of vacations but not when I am at WDW!! If it was just DH and I or the DD's were younger, we would be all over the 40% upgrade to AKL or WL but with our 2 DD's (27 & almost 25 when we go) 2 rooms are a better option.
FD is the best discount for us for this trip.

Come on free dining. :worship: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Would love to see the 4/3 deal...we found with free dining that some of the meals were just too much to eat at one time....we could "snack" our way through Disney...I'll keep my fingers crossed for that one....

That would awesome and save a bundle too. <-----Fingers crossed....:goodvibes

Already have Nov 24 - Dec 3 booked. Would love to add free dining to that.

we have a Grand Gathering booked for oct 22-19. I told everyone not to worry that there will be some sort of discount. :rolleyes1 Let's hope I'm not wrong.

From what I found online, FD was announced for this time frame Oct-Dec in late July!

I guess this makes me happy that I do have something booked at least and will have my ADR's in place. I'll keep paying on my trip and if FD comes out and I switch, I'll get some money back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter