• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oceaneer's Club/Cayman day

jfis1020

Mrs. Preferred View
According to Barb and Tony's most recent Navigator's (May) for the Western, the Club doesn't open until 10:00. DD4 can't go on the Stingray City excursion (through Disney..........I insist on using Disney's accomodations). The Lab opens at 7:30. Is there a time that morning that the Club kids go to the lab or is one of us out of luck on the excursion. I found it interesting that the lab and nursery both open at 7:30 that morning, but the club didn't. Our excursion departs at the early time as well.:confused:

On port days the Club/Lab/Flounder's most DEFINITELY open early enough to accommodate parents with early excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter