Oak Plantation

klynn

DIS Veteran
I just booked a 2 bdrm/2 bath for $72.50/night with the Entertainment discount. This does NOT require a ts tour! Just thought this might help someone!

I opted for the Delux Large 1 Bedroom for 52.50 with the entertainment discount. Its hard to beat those kind of prices.

I booked threw Hotel Kingdom (www.hotelkingdom.com). We are going in the summer so I think the rate I got was great. It is $59.90 a night, but the 7th night is free, which brings it to $52.40 a night. Good deal for the summer! Oh that is a one bedroom unit.

FYI as Ohiovol points out there are different sizes of 1 bedrooms so for anyone who reserves a 1 bedroom make sure you understand what you are going to receive. We have stayed at this resort twice, the last time being around 2 years ago, and it is an excellent bargain for the price.

I think the normal 1 bdrm sleeps only 4. The Deluxe 1-bedrm can sleep 5. However, it is worth it to me to pay an extra $20/per night for an extra bedroom and extra bathroom! I still think it's a good price.

I reserved Oak Plantation for $35 a night for the first week of June. I have to do the 90 minute tour but the savings is well worth it. 7 nights for a total of $240. Can't beat that!!!!!!

We are staying there this Saturday night through 4-6. Our "black-out" period rate with Hotel Kingdom is $103.90 for the first 2 nights and $99.90 for the next 5 nights, plus tax, for a total of $783.02 (with tax) for 7 nights. This is for the 2 bedroom. I was told I could get a lower rate if I went to the ts presentation, but I opted not to do that, and I didn't even ask what the lower rate would be. I want to get up and get going to the parks!!!

1 day and a wake-up to go!:D
Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter