~~~ "O" Sent/Received ~~~.....COMPLETED!!

If I claim it, can I have it? :lmao:

However, I did receive my O package today from acomasdiaz. :cool1:

Oreo dipping sticks snack
Olay body wash
Ocean themed paper napkins
Orange sapphire body lotion
Orange erasers
Olive stir sticks

Very creative! THANKS!! :thumbsup2 :banana:

I have a co worker who works in a community playhouse. She is one of those people who can make something fabulous out of nothing. I bet these stir sticks would be perfect for a prop, at least making them into something.

My package went out today.

I received my "O" package yesterday. I thought I brought the note to work, but I cannot find it. So, I do not remember who sent it.

I think that received:

Owl notepad
Orange dreamsicle votive
Orange gelatin
Orange koolaid
Orbit gum
Ocean Breeze soap
Orange pen

Thanks very much for the gifts. Sorry for misplacing the note. Cindy

That was from Missy, Cindy :)

Just one more to be mailed.....and 2 to receive.

"P"s sign-ups are open now.

My package went out today.

I received my "O" package yesterday. I thought I brought the note to work, but I cannot find it. So, I do not remember who sent it.

I think that received:

Owl notepad
Orange dreamsicle votive
Orange gelatin
Orange koolaid
Orbit gum
Ocean Breeze soap
Orange pen

Thanks very much for the gifts. Sorry for misplacing the note. Cindy

You're very welcome. I think there was also an oatmeal granola bar & an envelope of onion soup/dip mix in there.

You're very welcome. I think there was also an oatmeal granola bar & an envelope of onion soup/dip mix in there.

Yes, how could I forget the Oatmeal granola bar:rotfl2: I ate it while I checked out the remaining contents of the package. :rotfl:

I got mine today!!! It was from Goofystitchfan, Tracey.

I got

"O"range cream Magic Shell
"O"-celo sponge
"O"atmeal soap
"O"ven mitt

thanks so much Tracey--that was a great little package because all of those items will be used & enjoyed! Well, maybe not enjoy with the sponge, LOL, but it will certainly be used. As a matter of fact, I just put sponges on the shopping list last night, so you saved me some trouble!

thanks again Tracey! :thumbsup2

and Nancy, if you need an elf, just let me know. I still have some extra O stuff that I couldn't fit into my package.

Glad it arrived and you can use/enjoyed it :yay:

I did receive my package from Nancy earlier this week. So sorry I was not able to post sooner. Have had horrible week this week :sad2:
In it was......
Odor stoppers for the shoes
Ooops fake nail polish spill - ds already scooped that up
Ouchless hair bands - never enough
O shaped earings - cute!
Oral B Toothbrush - just in time as my ds dropped mine on the floor :eek:
Orange lip balm - never enough, keep them in the night stand, car, purse, kitche drawer... I could just go on and on
Oral b satin floss - ever tried it so a nice little treat
Ocean note cards - quite honestly they are too cute I don't know if I will use them :rotfl:
Ocean wildlife calendar - just in time as my appointments for next year are already piling up ;)
Thanks for everything Nancy ------ I love it all!!!

Glad to hear it did make it to you, Tracey. I was getting worried that it went to the wrong address.
Sorry about the bad week, hope all is going smoothly now and good times are ahead.

Note: MONDAY is mail day..........but it is a holiday, so it is extended to Tuesday. Just one left to get out.

My package came today!! Thanks to Cindy (Clhcpaca)

1. orange Kool-Aide
2. orange jello
3. orange pen 2 of them
4. oatmeal
5 orange anti-bacterial hand gel ( candy corn scent) Love this!!!!!!

Thanks again

My package arrived too! :)

Orange Nail Polish
Orbit Gum
Ostrich Pen (the kids have been fighting over this)
Orange Marker
Organic Throat Drops (ironically they are made in the town right next to us :goodvibes )

Thanks for the great package!

:yay: That completes this exchange............just in time for "P" mailing to start ;)

And "Q" sign-ups start tomorrow :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter